StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleepy.... (Z.Z)

Can't blame me for being sleepy right now, although it is only 5.30pm....hahaha.

I got up early morning although i slept at 2am. Awaken by mum to fetch her to the bank. So, without having any lunch and cursing under my breath, i departed, planning to finish everything as fast as possible and get back to my warm nice bed. However, i forgotten it was my mum whom i am fetching. When she said its only to a BANK, usually there is 3 other things attached. Today, is not an exception. We went 1st to Maybank to get my bank draf done for IMU fees, my mum spent the longest time there ( about 30-40min? I got so fed up with her )...then went to Public Bank don't know for what, then went to buy nasi lemak ( by then i already hungry till don't feel anything) then headed to MPSJ where there is absolutely no parking at all although i round that place for like 3 times. Finally, i settled myself at the parking for kaki tangan. Who cares la, there is so many places for Kaki Tangan until there are so many empty places.....while you being a government, vital place, provide almost nil parking to like 100 over thousand populations who are under whole MPSJ power. You want to take the saman money but didn't provide space for people to park properly so can go pay saman....then what? get another saman from you for simply parking just because i want to pay my previous saman? Stupid !!

Anyway, when i got home, it was like 11am, took my breakfast, lie around and play my piano then went for bath and departed to IMU at around 12.05. Reached earliest ( although they say is 12.30...wat la them , always late !! )and i sat outside CSU thinking what i would get for results later. When they reached, we went for steamboat...haha early morning eat steamboat, salute them.

Finally, we burnt a lot of time in our lunch, all of us are so well fed til bloated....haha. And, we went back to faced the truth of life at around 3pm. I was so nervous that i got polyuria and got fire by them....okay lo...sorry!! Took my results with trembling hands and when i open, i 1st saw no " extra letters "attached to my result slip which mean i have 50% sure i pass ( the extra thing is usually the resit time table...haha ) then i saw the word CONGRATULATIONS ...i knew i passed....but i saw my results...C+ at the overall column....i was like WHAT THE HECK???? I worked so hard that i only deserved C+? that is this world coming to? So with a bit of disappointment, i sms most people who cared for me telling them about that stupid results. However, the surprise is behind. I realised that i see wrongly....i actually got B-....i upgraded myself from C+ last time till now B-....wahahaha. Although i didn't reach my target of B and its still in the mean, i am glad i got B-.....B is so much nicer to look than C right? haha

So, what with that relief, happy and fullness, i started to feel sleepy now....oh god, I really need to go nap a while. I am just so glad that i passed !! March on to SEM 4 !!!! Yippiez ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home