StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Good or Bad

Aunty and Uncle went back to pahang this morning, felt a bit lonesome since she has been always by my side since last year......anyway, i guess more and more people would be leaving KL soon, and i should get used to being lonesome......

KL, is going to be a " not-many " people city during this chinese new year, don't know why, it reminds me of " I AM LEGEND ", like the whole city is deserted by everyone and only that poor guy ( whatever his name is, i can't remember ) and his dear dog Sam ( see...i remember the dog's name...means that guy is not leng chai enough ). Haha. A bit exaggerated la, KL won't be THAT DEAD gua...

Went Piramid today, it was surprisingly PACKED with people. I thought most of them would had gone back to hometown, but it looks like they all chose to squeeze in Piramid. Lol. Sent my dear lappie to get repaired. The boss looked at me with BIG EYES when i told him i power button just don't want to " Come Up ". Lol. Cost me RM50, my dad and I was complaining, shockingly, my mum was calm and told both of us to relax. 1st time leh. Usually is she complaining and my dad and i would calm her. Her theory was " CNY coming, so, 1st rule, boss need to earn more to give the workers bonus. 2nd rule, everyone also want to be fast, want to bring back, so he charges u even more for being " fast and efficient " 3rd rule, CNY coming, if he don't chop ur head now, when is he going to earn money? The day he die? "......so yea, thats her 3 theory. But, i got a nice and cheap optical mouse. Was actually giving up of buying an optical mouse in the digital world in Piramid since i saw the cheapest is RM 39 and it is chap ba lang brand.. Its just that it was wrap nicely.....and colour a bit nicer.....yet, to me, it is still chap ba lang brand. So, decided not to buy at 1st. But when i went to Jusco, i saw this nice cute pink colour, with strawberry picture optical mouse, selling for RM 19.90....ahaahaha...of coz la, i support lo. Lol. Eh, come to think about it, i think the max the shoppers in Digital world can give me is about RM 25 ( very very rare la...want them die meh? )....so this one, not even RM 20...so, buy lo. Its a brand call FAMOUS, yet it is not famous at all....haha, if the price is slightly higher about RM 30, got strawberry also i won't buy.....haha

Yeah, so, quite nice leh, today. Later going to have dinner at my favourite " dai chao " shop. At 1st wanted to go Pasar Malam to buy dinner, but it was raining cats and dogs( now drizzling ), so change plan.

Anyway, nice day today...except that kena chop head for repairing lappie and only completed 4 notes whole morning...lol....oh, and my ankle still hurts....i wonder would Archike be nice to me in OSCE and gives me higher sympathy marks when he sees me walking akwardly into his room? haha.....

Study Hard every one...and take care...it seems that the flu virus is flying all over in IMU.......IMU really need to clean the Central Air Con system la.....a bed and good source + Reservoir for common cold virus.....

Yippiez....i got a strawberry optical mouse.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home