StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, February 11, 2008

EOS

Today is the 1st day of my disaster period.......yeah...sounds nicer when i say disaster !!

Anyhow, had a bad dream whole night ( or was it morning since i slept at 2am? ). Its rather funny dream where i keep dreaming that i am late for exams....so late that i decided not to go and give MC. haha. Anyhow, woke up when my alarm went off.

What to say about EOS? As usual, it killed me nice and sound. sigh. I don't know, maybe i am just stupid, too high confident level and think too highly of myself? I felt that the papers are quite tough. But, if it is not tough, it is not EOS right? lol. OBA was the worst. I got a shocked out of my life when i saw the 1st Ques. What indicated lipoprotein lipase deficiency? A. High HDL ( definitely wrong ). B. Elevated LDL and nothing else. C. Elevated VLDL D. Decrease VLDL E. Decrease LDL. I went blanked staight away and mixed up the flow of the cholesterol.....sigh, anyway, the answer is C if u don't know. I thought it is suppose to be LDL to IDL then VLDL. Mana tahu, it is VLDL to IDL then LDL......i went opposite. sad la !!

EMQ and MEQ was....urm, okay la...i would say......challenging as usual, tried my best to write in a lot of rubbish as possible. I bet Thani must be laughing right now, marking our papers.......real good entertainment. Few questions was tricky in EMQ...for example....there is a whole list of antihypertensive drugs and the ques is .....which decrease cardiac output and renin secretion by the kidney? oh oh........anyway, the answer is beta blockers...which now only i know !! haha

CVS and respi are overall tougher and harder. Maybe i am more familiar to Hemato and GI? It seems to me that both that 2 systems are easier.

Anyhow, what has passed is a past......just look forward to my OSPE tmr...which is another killer.......sad la...why EOS is just full of KILLERs? Yet...i am glad....today's exam is over......3 more days to go. Tmr onwards will be a better day !! Say Tak Nak to lecture notes !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home