StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Post Stress Syndrome

Finally, today, the long awaited day for the suffering to end. This 4 days seems like decades to me, i just cannot tell it clearly how long, bad, suffering, torturing...etc etc to me.

Don't know why, i had been having bad dreams every day ever since the 1st day of EOS started. At 1st, i thought maybe i am under great stress, that is why i having that problem. Further more, all my dreams are related to the exams, say, I having difficulties in answering exams questions, or i blank out in OSCE or i was late for exams since i have to fetch my mother to some where else. Anyhow, i was expecting everything to end today, i should be able to have a good sleep.

However, things are not what i expected. After the OSCE today, it was quite successfull i would say, i went for a nap. But, the nap was a horrible, i still have bad dreams, waking my up with tachypneoa and tachycardia. Sigh. Just now, nausea came to visit me and now, i am praying hard not to have more symptoms or i would have to report to my mother.

Perhaps, this is just the post stress syndrome. My body still thinks i am under stress? Anyhow, i just feel afraid to go to sleep tonight, i scare i will wake up with another terrible dream of the exams. Sigh !! I need to go somewhere else, i think...to relax my mind !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home