StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Babies....

Last time, i love babies.....very patient with them.....but today, all i can say is....I HATE BABIES !!!

Seriously, i am having a bad headache now, thanx to my uncle's son. The son, named John has a good, well known reputations of not simply crying, always laughing and being a sweet baby. That is why, when my uncle called and asked whether my mum and i can take john in for few days, i told my mum it would be fine for me.

Anyway, planned to sleep hard after OSCE exams. Been worrying like shit since yesterday, my brain couldn't stop thinking and i didn't have a good night sleep. So, ' planned " to sleep long long. Who knows, this john here.....keeps crying when ever my mum or i put him down to sit on the bed. He wants to cling on our body and i HATE ppl clinging on my body. Thats why, end up, i just chuck him there.....my mum went somewhere else, i don't know, and i just let him cry. I don't know why am i so cruel. But all i know is, i am getting more and more impatient, tell him not to cry, ask him to sleep, he just don't listen. He is very sleepy...yet he refuse to sleep but to cry and cry and cry.

Thanx to him, i hate babies now...........

Urgh...bad headache !!! Having fever all over again.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home