StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

hahaha

Should be sleeping or rather napping right now, since for 2 consecutive days, i had been having not enough sleep.

Anyway, felt so warm at heart for having so many of you, who are concern of me. Yesterday, while i was nervous-ing doing CSU practice ( GI Lah...wat else ), was thinking halfway that i am terrible, See Teng called me up and saved me. Talked to her for some time, until i also forgotten to be nervous. Finally, i did complete everything.......

Then, at night, while i was studying, mugging hard, thinking and hoping at the same time how nice if exams are to be gone tmr.....Teng called my house phone. Wah...was so so touched and glad. Didn't get a house phone call ever since she left India. So, we boil porriage la........boil boil boil....boil until 1 hours gone....haha. Geng leh...somemore, i stop the topic since i saw it is way past 1 hour and i need to finish my 4 notes before i go to sleep. But, thanx to her, i felt less stressfull....more cheerful.

I found out that when you are happy, you tend to study harder. Happy as in positive thinking and being cheerful. But, if your emotion is the other way round, then you will feel saturated very fast. After having SOOOO many concern yesterday night, i really felt like studying notes is not a suffering actually. Haha

This morning, while waiting for Ramzi to come for CSU, Pei Chii and i revised Parasite in the CSU room. I tell you, she is totally CRAZY. She can remember top to toe of the notes...as in the whole life cycle la....every clinical symptoms la...every medication and lab investigations. Felt a bit stressful at 1st, but realised that she is CRAZY, i rather put my memory for some other things...so, the stress just went away by itself. But, i need to refresh my parasite one more time. Like Pei chii said, Parasite might come out for EMQ....and i have an intuition that parasite is going to come out in EMQ. So...everyone....study ya.....trust my intuition ( the newspaper horoscope ask me to trust my intuition...so i ask you all to trust me lo....haha)

Ok la, a bit sleepy adi...should go sleep, later need to go pasar malam, Giant to buy some new year stuff.....then only start study. My targets actually...ended 2days earlier lo. Haha. I at 1st planned to finish every notes latest my thursday, but i count wrongly, thought today is wednesday, so previosly rush like hell....now, can finish all notes by today.Tmr, going to refresh some other notes which i don't like exp larynx la....GI embryology, Vector borne...all those stupid stuff.

study hard ya...everyone...thanx for being such nice and sweet friends....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home