StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year !!@!!

Happy New Year....everyone !!

No matter how much we try our best to ignore it, to not remember it, it is still here.........

May everyone get what ever they want this year....when i say they....it means me also la....hahaha

Jia You oh...everyone, study hard !! Have a great year ahead.......

the most lucky thing that happen to me for the past year : get to know you guys, and remain strong bonding of friendship with the old friends.....and last but not least....have a great family !!

Happy Chinese New Year......( okay okay...i sign out now...i know im cheong hei....hahaha )

\(^O^)/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home