StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Headache + Dizziness @><@ !!!

Lol...........

i am so so looking forward towards tmr exams....although, let me tell you this, i havent finish studying my PBL ( still got 5 major topics more ), i have about 20lecture notes more to go ( 3rd round adi....but still not very clear....so piah for one last round ), i havent really make myself clear towards difference between AML and ALL....CML and CLL as in cytologically.....i have one vector borne disease to memorise which i doubt, i would be able to make it tonight....and i have half a book of GI past year not done....not to say the last strike of not studied my dear ECG yet.

Yet, still, i am looking forward to exams. The more i studied, the more happy i am since i know while i was studying, time is flying past and hola....it would soon be time for me to sleep and woopies....tmr would be here and exams would be here too.

Really not nervous at all....felt a bit of tenses in my heart, but thats all. I am more sien than nervous, more bored than to feel scare and worried. Lol.

My dog was so nice just now. Maybe i haven't been playing much with him these few days, just now, i went to get a big file to put in all my notes to bring tmr ( tmr got 3 hours break mah....want me sleep? impossible la wei...). Then, he suddenly came sit with me......then i hug him and he kiss me...lol. Licked my whole face and 1st time in his life, he let me hug till i happy.......let me stroke him and he just keep licking me thats all. Lol. Cute la him....love him soo sooo much.

Soon, disaster would be over !! hehehe.....so happy to hear that.......and very very very soon....my holidays would be here....can't say how glad i am to have it !!

Right, piah for the one last time !! Study hard everyone !!

2 Comments:

Blogger crz said...

"Maybe i haven't been playing much with him these few days, just now, i went to get a big file to put in all my notes to bring tmr ( tmr got 3 hours break mah....want me sleep? impossible la wei...). Then, he suddenly came sit with me......then i hug him and he kiss me...lol. Licked my whole face and 1st time in his life, he let me hug till i happy.......let me stroke him and he just keep licking me thats all. Lol. Cute la him....love him soo sooo much."

that sounds so wrong wei.. haha..

anyway all the best yea..
make sure u do well alright..
take care doreen..

=)

Sunday, February 10, 2008 8:49:00 PM  
Blogger doreen said...

ei....the he here is...my dog la......what u thinking ?

Hahahahahaa

Monday, February 11, 2008 5:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home