StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Henakoto Chinese New Year

Henakoto means weird in japanese.....

why weird? coz
1st time,
1. i am able to sleep till i puas hati only wake up finally at 10.30
2. i am able to sit infront of my lappie after i woke up
3. i am able to stay in aircon room whole day
4. i am able to play lappie whole day
5. i learn japanese today....using internet
6. i drank the same soup for 4meals already ( apparently, my mum cook too much...felt like vommiting )
7. My trouser's nearly dropped off because apparently i am much slimmer than 6months ago and that trouser was bought by my jap aunt 6months ago....
MOST importantly,

8. I HAVE TO STUDY LIKE AN OX DURING CNY......

now, if you think the 1st 7 aren't weird enough for you, then maybe you should consider the last point. ( 2008 so must put 8 points...i am soooo clever....hehe =p)

I had been sighing for N times,
sigh for
1. my efficiency is very low today
2. why am i so lazy yesterday, should finish yesterday then today no need to study
3. why have to study today
4. why have exams right after CNY
5. Why i cannot celebrate CNY
6. why i have no mood today?
7. why all the movies today are not nice movie...end up i have to either study to watch jap drama
8. I AM JUST TOO TIRED and HAD ENOUGH for this kind of life.

p/s; again....8 points for the fabulous 2008...geng le......okay,i know, im just NBTE.....not non-bacteria trombotic endocarditis okay......i know all of you cramp in a lot of CVS stuff....bt NBTE here means Nothing Better To Enjoy =)

Whole body aching now.....just went to weighed myself today, usually during CNY, i would grow fatter....instead, this year, i have a weird year, my weight goes down, thanks to these few days' lack of sleep + stress + no appetite.

Guess my weight now......muahahahaha.......

I reached my target for weight much more easier than my exam's target......

its.....55KG....geng leh? 1st day i joined IMU is 64KG.....1.5 year took away 10KG...salute IMU....should really promote them....as Slimming centres la....haha....High efficiency......

well....better go play games than crap here unmeaningly....eh...no....should be....meaninglessly.....haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home