StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Untitled....

1st time in my life, i can't think of any suitable title for a post.Usually, i would have the content ready in my mind few hours before i type it in and usually by the time i finish typing every thing, i would have a nice title in my mind. Maybe im just too lazy today? Or maybe i am just running out of creativity? Whatever la, i still like the 1st reason, haha, to cover myself up?

Been slacking since Friday, played game (The Sims....the game which every one was crazy few years ago? yeah...that The Sims). Suddenly saw it in my cupboard while i was walking around and so bring it out and start playing. Then, somehow, i got myself addicted to it and played for whole Friday night. Lol. Not to say, on friday, i went shopping with my aunt. So sorry for you all, waiting for me for CSU. I woke up very early that morning, around 8am just to fetch my aunt to SS15 (she want to buy jackpot, thats the only coffee shop that sells...so, have to go so far), had our breakfast and went to a nearby bank. Then, she suddenly told me that she want to go to a tailor shop. I was like " huh? what? thats not in the plan you told me yesterday? " then she said " change plan adi mah, aiyah, you later only go uni also can de la....come here so near adi...go lo ....". Fine, so, by the time she finish all the kik kik kok kok (means every little thing in hokkien), it is already 10.30 and by the time i reach home it is already 11.00. If i would go that time, i would reach IMU at 12...and you guys would have done with everything and heading to lunch? haha.

So, basically thats why i didn't show up. But still, i hope you guys had fun...CSU is always fun with you all around !!

Then saturday, plan to warm up myself and start 2nd round. But, again, i was so " committed " into The Sims, i started rearranging my notes at 8pm and finally realised that i had a BIG TROUBLE coming. I have like 133notes to finish within 2 weeks? Sounds so impossible? but i am going to make it a mission possible. So, i started and within 3 hours, i finish 8notes and wee, i went to play my dear Sims. Haha.

Today, plan to do as much as i can. Maybe 6 for afternoon, 6 for night? Hopefully la, my plan is always not reached. I would have go here and there, or do whatever i want.....OMG !!! My clothes are still in the washing machine, my mum is so going to get mad....see...family committment...thats why i can never reach my target...sigh..haha

Ok, guys, work hard !! Score well in EOS 3 !!!!

love,

p/s: oh, my oedema is subsiding...every thing is fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home