StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thanx....

Thanx for the concern teng, and the rest, although you all don't come...at least you all encourage me tru MSN.

Im much better, sorry for being a ngam ngam cham cham person....this is my way of releasing stress...and i only ngam to those people whom i am very close to...so, you gals feel proud about being my chosen ones? haha

Going to finish 1st round soon...then i will take a rest on Friday or maybe do something light that day...and finally, boost myself again to do 2nd round. It might be a bit too late for me, since exams is in 2 weeks 3 days counting from now, but still, i think,there is no harm for me to try. If can finish, its good. If cannot, its my luck then.

A bit sien.....going to sleep soon....my dad is right....' study days, you don't sleep early coz you do PBL....exams days you don't sleep early coz you want to study hard.....normal holidays, you don't sleep early coz you want online play games la...chat la....blog la.....so...you tell me when you going to sleep early? " hahaha......typical my dad la.

Been wanting to ask a question very long, am i really sooo skinny? should i be a little bit more skinny like my mum say or should i be a little bit fatter? or should i just maintain? I would like to maintain or perhaps go down 3more kilos...but i know...someone would be there, telling me to eat more everyday !! haha...

Glad to have you all around beside me.....thanx for all the support, mentally, emotionally...physically ( applies to chen yi who teach me a lot !! ) ...love you all so much !!

p/s: yay....going to eat japanese buffet with CCB, Ramzi and WC ( perhaps? and CHEN YI? haha )....i feel so hungry now....sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home