StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, January 25, 2008

*hmm*

Been looking at the facebook quiz for so long...falling asleep soon.....yawn...

I think.....I AM Oedimic.....

Since few months ago, i had this weird feelings of why the rest of my family feel the food is salty while i only feel it as tolerable salty? As in little bit salty la, but still tolerable...but i thought maybe i got used to the outside food, so i can't feel much ( think about it now, how much outside food has i eaten? lol )

Then, things get worst nowadays, whatever my family says are salty, i don't feel the saltiness at all. I sort of lost my sensory towards salt...OMG. But then, i was too busy to care about it...until........more and more people are telling me that i am getting skinner and skinner while when i weighed myself at the weighing machine, i discover that my weight goes up instead of going down. Futhermore, i felt more easily thirsty than the others. The amount of water, tea, coffee i had each day i think is more than 8big cups per day. Imagine, i can already drink 6bottles of 500ml water from 6pm till 2am....and i haven add those water i drank during meals, during tea, during rest time blah blah. I didn't realised how much i drank until today......i counted and was horrified...from the figure 8 big cups, i doesn't mean each cup is 500ml right? 500ml is almost equal to 2-3normal cups....( although i admit my family use MUGs instead of Cups...my mum say not syok while drinking)

So, today, i talked to my aunt, and she CONFIRM i am getting skinner nowadays, but she also CONFIRM that my weight goes up....so, end up, she comes to a conclusion----- I AM OEDEMIC.....I HAVE WATER RETENTION IN MY BODY!!

Great....the other day, i was sneering at the newspaper which teach people how to take away water retention in body...and now, i kena balasan...i myself is having this problem.

I have no idea how i got this since my mother's cooking is very very plain. She don't put salt...haha....maybe.....maybe for these few weeks, i got this habit of drinking chinese tea and i keep toping up with waters from mineral bottles...and sort of got syok la...when i finish toping up with one bottle....okay...i know i am lame...but i already kena balasan...and i never say i am not lame....

Or maybe, i just got used to saltiness? Everytime i consume salty food, i would say " aiyah, never mind, once a while, finish it la....." and continue eating....ended up each time also going to same place to eat back same salty food? haha

So, i also don't know what to do...i guess, try the newspaper way? drink more plain water and not have any salt? sigh...why do i have this problem summore when i am so busy? DAMN !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home