StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Finnally .....

Mummy and daddy were finally back yesterday afternoon and i feel so relived. Everything will be alright now, even if it is not before they came back. Don't know why....i can feel that i grew up a little while they are away....sigh ~

Mummy bought me lots of things from Taiwan....clothes....pencils ( yea...cute one sumore....with animals head at the head of the pencil ), bag, purse....sweets, instant noodles...shoes...mineral water and juices....hahaha ~ I guess some of you might think me mad.....who wil buy this kinda things when they go overseas ?? Well, i would, coz im only interested in those !! Lolz ~ Just forgive me for my weirdness ya ??

Yesterday, went to pick mummy and daddy up from KLIA. On the way there, i feel so sleepy....the sun was sort of warm ( i guess its becoz im in the car....with the air condition on ) and my eye lids were so heavy. AND, without me knowing about it.....i was driving like 110-120km/hr. Geng le ?? i hope there was no camera set upon me yesterday....or i shall have to face my mum's questions when the summon comes !! Gee ~ Lucky me is that...there wasn't many cars on the road...or i might bang into one of them with my sleepy eyes. Well, there is only one point where i nearly lost control......its a bend....very sharp bend.....and i didn't know it was sharp and was driving 60km/hr....wahahah ~ Wooo......that gave me a big fright after i past that !! Lolz ~ I will forever remember there is a sharp bend near KLIA carpark !! Anyway, i wanted to comment on the KLIA carpark.......the ppl who planned for the width of the carpark is so so so so stingy......ish ~ he just made the width just enough for a car to go in.....goodness knows that, if 2 cars beside ur car park a bit to ur box.........u will have a tough time parking into that slot....wow...i nearly give up when i park at a certain box for more than 3 times......and i told myself irmly that if i can't get the box for the 4th time....then i will go other places !! gee....stupid KLIA carpark !!

Right....i guess thats it......this might be the last post i put here....sigh sigh ~ I wanted to put the photos of my gifts here...but i haven't got hold of the camera yet....so till then....bye bye to my dear blog !!!!

Ichigo Hime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home