StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Home Alone....with Grandpa?? --Diary 3

Yesterday was not in mood to blog...so, well, i will replace it today then !!

Yesterday was one free day...really free !! Coz, my aunt and her husband took charge of everything, esp cooking, so what i did whole day was internet surfing and playing with my neopets.

AM
9.00 -- Woke up, feeling tired yet proud of myself for willing to get myself up...coz lazy Lai Sha is still sleeping so soundly !! Ish....planed to bring the whole family out for breakfast if there are any coffee shops that open.

9.15-- Horrified to see aunty, uncle and grandpa sitting at the table, finish eating breakfast ( fried rice ).....on the table...has a very delicious looking fried rice...and without me realising....i feel hungry too...and feel like crying...finally for " proper " meal to eat !!

9.20-- start eating breakfast and chit chatting with my uncle and aunt.They told me about the " toast master " proggrame where they learn public speaking...and i told them about life in IMU and the diff between IMU and AIMST

11.00 -- Aunt and uncle decided to bring grandpa to klang.....to meet his Nephew ( afterall...how many times can he still meet that nephew of his ?? )

11.15-- Lead uncle out to federal highway and i had my little ' stroll ' with my dearest car in SS15, trying to find something to eat.....so surprise to see most of the coffee shops there had opened !! hmm...2nd day of Hari Raya only...so fast open !

11.45 -- REach home and saw Laisha using the PC....sad....so i do all my chores ( toilet washing) and made the whole house into indoor clothes drying spot....hahaha...coz outside is raining and my aunt's clothes are not dry yet...so i must dry them today !!

12.15-- later i on the DVD and start watching the 明成王后, a korean drama...and i fall in love with it. Later, Lai Sha joined me too...and we watched until 3.00 Pm....geng le ??

PM
3.00 -- Aunt and uncle was back and all of us include my grandpa watched the same old korean drama...hahaha....the " watching tv virus " spreaded from me to them.

3.15-- my uncle went to do some preparations for the dinner and want me to go buy some ingredients for him. So, i went out to Giant...and did the 1st Shopping alone.....hahahah...bought Potatoes...tomatoes...Water melon ( amazing rite.....i know how to buy...yet, it turn out not sweet...hahaha..pai seh la !! )....some rempah for him ( jintan putih and jintan manis....what the hell is this ?? can some1 tell me ?? )

4.00-- Feel hungry ( coz i didn't eat lunch)...so went to taipan to buy some Hainan Bread...hmm....tasty !!

4.30 -- Finally back home and im back to PC....

6.00-- Help out in the kitchen to prepare dinner...the chef is my uncle...and he is a very good cook

7.00 -- Finally...had our dinner...im starving...and the smell of the dishes keep making me feeling even more hungry !! hahaha

8.00 -- Aunt and uncle went to 1u to see their daughters ( their duaghters stay with other relatives ) and i on my Korean drama for grandpa..and he is so INto the drama. Later...we watch until 11.00 PM...geng le ??

11.00 -- Grandpa decided to sleep...so i off the DVD....and come to my PC...realised Jane June nudge me...hahaha ~ Pai seh...i don't know !! Played with the PC until 1 Am..

AM

1.00-- went up to Lai Sha's room and she told me she is hungry.So, we creep down again and cook maggie mee...had Ipoh White Coffee....and brought the maggie mee up to the room...on the air con and listenning to the Ballade Pour Adeline....hahaha ~ I told her that everything feels like eating in restaurant....but do anyone eat maggie mee in restaurant ??

1.30-- study a bit...till 2.30 and i decided to sleep.

2.30-- realised i have to wake up at 7.30 am to shut the door for aunt, uncle and grandpa coz they are leaving at 8 am...and i also need to pass the cute piglet toys to aunty for my dear cousins !! * D-E-N-G !! *


Notes :
- hmm.....nothing much to learn actually....
-- How to Choose Potatoes
~ See the potatoes...don't care about the size...just see whether its brownish or yellowish.....must only take the brownish ones....and see whether there is any " lembik " sign....or smelly....if not...then its okay !!
-- How to Choose Tomatoes
~ Choose the bigger size tomatoes...and give a little pressure on the tomatoes ( on the whole tomato, not only at one spot ) and see whether its soft or not...if its not....then bravo...u got the one !!
-- How to Choose Water Melon
~ See whether the " meat " is red or not...and whether it has the sign of " dry-ness "....hahaha...can only pick those which are RED...watery and smell good !! BUt...this method don't confirm a sweet taste...hahah...coz mine failed in the taste !!
-- How to Cook Curry Vegetable
~ Cut the potatoes, carrot into rectangular shape....and cut the cauliflower ...erm..into flower shape ?? haha...just leave it into the same shape la...just detach it from th stalk and make it shorter...thats it
~ Fry the potatoes and carrot.....and the cauliflower...but...must be very rapid fry for it...or it will be very lembik and disgusting...hahaha
~ Use Alagappas Curry FISH powder....don't know why its fish....and make it into liquid form......then mix the vege with it...and its done...opps...must add little salt...according to ur taste !!

I guess thats it !! Bravo...i learnt a lot !!

Princess Ichigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home