StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, October 27, 2006

Home Alone --- Diary 5

Today, is very different from yesterday.In fact, today im very cheerful, i don't know why.....im just...well...cheerful !! Lolz ~

Talk about my dream...i guess its sort of affected by my mood yesterday.I know its not a good dream.....coz when i sleep...im having a bad headache....and while sleeping...i have a bad migrain...until i woke up....massage me forehead and then went back to sleep.I can't do anything in the middle of the night can't i ?? opps...should say...early morning, coz its already 5 AM.I slept at 3 AM and got up at 5 AM....then went back to sleep again...hahaha ~ One good thing about it is...maybe im too tired, i can't remember what i dreamt of. So,this morning, i woke up at 11PM....feeling very energetic and cheerful.

Then, later, i called See Teng. She is finally back !! I missed her so much !! However, i didn't talk to her much since she is too busy baking cookies...yummie !! Teng...remember to give me free for one box for...hahaha ~~

Next, i went to study hard....yea...study !! The whole holidays...i have been relaxing and i know its high time for me to went back to study again !! I really don't want to cry when the semester starts again !! Ish....just now, i counted...i have 12 more lecture notes to finish !! Woopie...hahaha...im going to die !! Anyway, i plan to finish 4 tmr...coz the 4 lecture notes don't need me to do notes...i only do notes for Dr.Nilesh lecture...coz his notes is very very very annoying. So...in the end, i can only do 1 lecture notes for 2 hour !! See...how slow i am !! Well, tmr , there won't be any Dr. Nilesh notes for me...so i will sweep tru very fast and can finish 4 tmr !! yea yea...then sunday...i actually planned to go for the kathina thingy....but well...i don't feel like going already...i wanna sit at home and enjoy the last day of hols...and i need to go for some temple visit with Lai Sha too.....she don't know the way and sunday will be the last day for us to visit.....so....i guess i have to let go of this kathina.Never mind, im sure there will be a next time !! Sunday, i planned to at least finish 2 lecture notes....there....i will have 6 lecture notes up...and i will only be 6 lecture notes behind schedule...and i will work very very hard when the sememster starts !! Yippie !! Working time !! Must work hard for the upcoming Summative exam !!

Right...don't know what to write today...seriously....nothing special happened...i spent most of the time studying...and sleeping....no PC game today....lolz ~ Hmm...one thing i wanna say is....im startting to be MAD on coffee....esp those white coffee !! Sup Sup !! Feel like drinking another cup !! Just now, went all the way to SS2 to a shop called Murni....yet, that shop was closed, so finally Me, laisha and her friend settle down in a shop called Penang Street.The 2 of them are a supporter of Kopitiam....yet, after the dinner, they think that this shop is nicer than Kopitiam and even the coffee is nicer !! Wopie...im going to come this shop very frequently !! I LOVE COFFEE !! hahahaha ~

Right...got to go...have a little fun with my neopets 1st....later...finish up a 4 lines notes...then i can go to bed...tmr will be a great day, i suppose coz im joining the Cruisaiders to some Aids Ppl homes...what ever it is......our main aim is to help out there...and helping always make me feel good.....so...i guess, tmr will be a perfect day !! Yippie !!

Have a nice day tmr !!

Ichigo Hime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home