StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Banjir Day ~

Well, today is the 2nd day of my " old man-sitting " day.Lolz ~ But, i got a slightly better evening when my aunt and her husband came.At last,there is some one who can communicate with grandpa and no one will make him annoyed !! Sorry grandpa...i don't meant to make you annoyed !!

Anyway, i have no idea what came to me today, i keep forgetting things until the whole kitchen is in water for at least 3 times.See...3 times !! I wonder who can break my record....not good house wife though.I just hope i didn't spoil my mum's cabinet....or i better prepare my glutinous maximus ( meaning...ass ) for her to wack me...sigh sigh !! What happened ??

1st thing that i forgotten is, i forgot to bring out the minced meat which should be added to the vege. Hahaha, due to the " skillful " cook,today, the cooking method and yesterday's are the same.Too bad for my grands....sorry !! IM a bad cook...thats why it ended up that you have to eat oyster sauce vege for 2 days !! Anyway, i forgotten to bring out the minced meat from the frizer and im in a need of it...so you know what i did ? now, when i think back, i still think myself as a real brilliant girl !! I put one block ( coz its frozen...i break it into block ) on a big spoon...you know that type of spoon where u use to take soups from the pot ?? yea...something like that....except it it not that deep.And then....that time, i was boiling the soup....bitter goud soup for those who want to know..Lolz ( i wonder who will want to know ) ......so....i put the spoon just on top of the soup...without the spoon touching the soup...and then place the soup pot's cover over the pot...and sort of clutch the spoon at that special position.Briliant rite ?? In less than 5 minutes time, the minced meat are defrost !! Wahahaha...im smart !!

Next, i start filling the filter water into a special container.My family has this habit of filling filtered water into a container, so that when we want to boil water, we don't need to wait for the water to fill the pot.Instead, we just pour the water from the container and let the water to boil.So, well, i let the container fill...and then i went to help Lai Sha..who is the cook on duty today. Suddenly, we feel that we are stepping on something wet...both of us was feeling so weird and start thinking why its wet....until Lai Sha start shouting..." Doreen...the filter water....". Too late.....the whole kitchen is in water adi...sigh ~ So...too bad for me, i have to " re-mop" the kitchen although i just moped it yesterday !! Then, i decided to wash the toilet....it really stinks and i cannot stand it anymore.Actually i planned to wash it when my grandpa is having his nap in case he suddenly want to go to the toilet and...somehow slipped in the toilet and fell...i don't want to bear any responsibilities....but well, i really cannot tahan...so in the end....i just wash it.When i came out from the clean toilet...i was horrified to see the floor outside the toilet...which is part of the kitchen is wet again.Sigh....then Lai Sha start giggling...and me too...start laughing non stop..and we decided that today is " kitchen banjir day " ....hahaha ~ IN the end, i have to again, mop the floor.

In the evening....i feel so stress when i saw my aunt and her husband decided to stay for dinner. Gosh ~ in fact, they planned to stay over night too !! Well, not that i don't like them, but you see, uncle is a great cook...very very good somemore !! And he want us ( as in me and Lai Sha ) to show him some of our skills...so we can't object and start preparing.I just scare that somehow, i humiliate my mum...who is also a good cook !!Gosh ~ When my uncle say " its quite good for you gals, who stay in the city.....no exposure to cooking...no need for u to cook and no time for you too cook....to have such results !! Not very good yet...can still be improved...but well...u are better than most of the gals who can't even cook normal rice !! ".......im so so so happy !!

After the dinner, i decided to fill the container again since we used some of them for cooking dinner. So, i let water run again...and i was just next to the container....washing the plates.Somehow, i guess...my mind wander off....and woo la...the whole kitchen is again banjir.This time.....both me and Lai Sha didn't giggle....we laugh out loud....hahaha ~ So funny !! Today, the kitchen is really fated to be wet !!

So, i moped again...and hang the cloth to dry and i serve the fruits....then we start chatting....and outside, it is raining cats and dogs.After that...when i go to the kitchen....the kitchen is again banjir....why ?? coz i forgotten to shut the back door...which exposed the whole kitchen to the rain.....gee...this time...i have no cloth to make the kitchen dry...so...all i can do is to on the fan and let the fan blow the floor till its dry.

Yet...i guess the water goddess still refused to forgive the poor kitchen despite of so many banjir.Later, when my aunt asked me to help her wash the clothes....again....i accidentally pour the whole bucket full of water into the kitchen again. " Splash......" almost all the dry place become water...and there are some dry part become small " island" in the middle of the " sea "....hahaha ~ Poor kitchen...im so sorry...i will be more careful next time !!

i guess...thats all i got to say...its sort of funny...yet its tiring. Yea..tiring...u try and see...try moping the floor few times...and cook and wash.....and see what ur arms will feel.....gee....

Oh, by the way...i decided to thank my mum when she came back from her trip. Just now, i washed my aunt's clothes...and thinking that she will never come to help me hang the clothes...i start doing everything myself.....and feeling tired and depress....yet....she came and when she saw i almost finished everything, she told me a sincere ' thank you ".I was so so so so touched...at last, some one appreciate what i did for them.In my bed room, she told me sorry for disturbing ( coz i have to move out from my room to sleep with Lai Sha ) and thank you for shifting and sacrificing.wah...seriously...im so touched and i like that feeling !! Thats why, i start to think back whether i ever told my mum thank you or not.The result is..." none ".....i never said thank you to her...i just wished her happy birthday...happy mother day...thats all...i never say thank you !! And im very ashamed of myself...for taking granted of everything....sorry mum !!

Well...just a last thing to say !! Guys.....do tell your mum " thank you for everything you did for me ".....seriously...im sure ur mum will feel very touch !! In fact...very very very touched !! I have been through this feeling...and im very certain that ur mum will feel the same !! So, don't take for granted for everything......appreciate ur mum, ur dad, ur siblings and even ur maid.Yea...ur MAID !! don't think they are ur " servant " whom must obey all ur command...take them as ur friend...appreciate them...don't keep scolding them...give them a chance and thank them !! Do Do Do .....Pls Do so !!

guess...thats all i wanna say !! I love you mum.....and thank you for everything you done for me !! * although she is not here....but im planning to tell her this when she comes back....hahaha *

Have a nice day !!

-Princess Ichigo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home