StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sigh ~

Now, i know when im down....i likes to write....or blog.....is it a good thing ?? i have no idea !!

Anyway, just finish chating with Jane June. She told me some of her old story between she and her very close friend and how she start to doubt whether that girl is her very close friend or not. Then, i told her about the story between me and Voon Hian -- The girl who is my best of best friends from when we are in primary school until form 3. Now, i would not say she is my best of best friends.....she is just my normal friend....a friend when you can ask for help yet...might be rejected to help u ....u know that kinda friend...where u just come out and chit chat occasionally !! One thing i still remember and am still feeling hurt, i remember, when im in primary school, one day, suddenly i told Voon Hian that she is my best of best friends.I wanted her to know...what im thinking about her,and i wanted her to know too, that i appreciate her company.But, u know what i got ? She snub me and said " oh..really...well you are not even my good friends...so you will never be my best of best friends. " Ouchie...that hurts right ? hahaha ~ This is her characteristic.She is a very smart, independent, talented in everything girl......she can achieve her aim when she wants to.....she can even throw that sbuject away...if she don't want.BUt never say she throw that subject away coz she cannot do that.SHE CAN !! She will sure show u that she can !! Lolz ~ Overall, she is a very strong character....and compare to her...im very very weak...i have no speaking freedome...she does what she likes...and if she don't want to do the things i want to do...i will have to do alone.....yet, when i don't want to do the things she wants to do...i still help her coz i don't want her to be alone...feeling so lonely.....haih ~ Stupid rite ??

Anyway, our " good " relationship ended when we were in Form 3. That time,we still went together for recess time...yet...we won't talk for whole 20 minutes.Just be silent all the while....unless i started a topic she likes---which is a computer games call The Sims.Lolz ~ Yea...she talk about it so many times...till i hate that topic...but unless we talk about that...or we will keep quiet.Sigh ~ What a bad relationship !! So, right after i met see teng, xiao yun and sze kei, we went recess together and the friendship expands till now !!I just hope, nothing in this world can destroy our bond.........i really don't want anything to happen to our friendship.I treasure this and im feeling awfully proud of this too.It is not easy to get 3 best friends at one go...yet...i got it.....by luck !! So...i really hope this can continue...until the day i die !!

I suddenly remember a story...of a gal name Y.I don't want to enclose her name here...just leave it as annoynymous--Y.By the way, Y is my god sister too...so im actually telling my god sis's story...so unless u r very close to me ( like see teng ) or u will never know who is Y.What happen is Y's best of best friends....sort of put Y aside when she had a bf.....but after she broke up....she came back to Y.Then Y have to comfort her for 1 yr....or was it still comforting her ?? Well, according to Y, she said that the friend ( right give her an alphabet....F ) she said that F let go of her bf....but still....feel kekok when F see her ex-bf.Then, F's feelings towards her ex-bf has never change.....haih ~ To me rite...that is not let go.If...she really let go...she won't feel so. But well...anything...she is not Y...so...i can't bother much also. I think, if im Y, i would really be very annoyed.....coz you shouldn't say u let go when you havne't done so. Yet...Y is so patient and still comfort her. The main aim of me telling this story...is that...i suddenly feel very scare to find myself a bf.I scare i will be like F. I don't want to abandoned my best of best friends....yet...sometimes, things just don't go the way you want rite ? AND...i really don't want to let See Teng alone in IMU too.I know, the topic for us will change...i might keep talking about my bf...and she might just get annoyed and i will get annoyed if she stop me from talking about my bf.Then..it will lead to a war....sigh sigh ~ Does having a bf means that ur friendship will ends ?? Pls....No ~~

Ouch ~im having a headache now...i guess i better go sleep.Too much of sadness tonight. If someone ask me " have you forgiven Voon Hian "......i really don't know how to answer.Coz if i have forgiven her....why i still feel the pain in my heart ?? If i not forgiven her, i shud hate her right ?? but i didn't....i don't hate her !! Sometimes, i even feel glad to meet her.Hard question.

p/s : i don't want to say who is my god-sis....not that im not proud of her....i AM very PROUD of her......its just that this blog is public and open to everyone...esp IMU ppl. Yea...i can tell you, she is someone from IMU. I have to get her approval before telling who she is in my blog rite ? Maybe she don't want the whole IMU...or rather...the whole World to know ?? hahaha ~ But...im very very very proud of her....and will never regret of having her as god-sis !! Love ya !!

better go sleep...im really having a bad headache !! Ouch !!

Ichigo Hime !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home