StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Home Alone....With Grandpa ?? --Diary 2

Day 2

AM
10.00- woke up by the hp alarm clock. Its really annoying and i went back to sleep after switch it off. However, sprang up from the bed when i realised i need to wake up that instance or i will not be able to prepare lunch on time.

10.30 - Start cutting the vegetables with dear Lai Sha...apparently, she woke up earlier than me, despite of sleeping later than me.I feel so ashamed of myself

11.00 -Start cooking...then realised that i forgotten to bring out the minced meat from the fridge. Defrost the minced meat in a very " scientific " manner.Lolz ~

PM
12.15- Finally finish all the cooking.Asked grandpa to eat lunch, yet he refuse..." later " is what he said.Anyway, Lai Sha can't bother any more, she feel so tired and hungry, so she start eating.Me...don't feel any appetite to eat, not due to the dish....but too tired....never in my life had i been so tired...been cooking and preparing...washing like today !!

1. 15 - Grandpa decided to have lunch.So, i have to reheat everything and then start eating with him although i don't feel like having any lunch nor breakfast.

1.45 - Do my usual surfing in the net.....check my mails, play with my neopets...

4.00 - Decided to get my ass off the chair and so i went to dance in my room.....sweat a lot....and made me feel very good too.

4.30- Back to the PC again, coz grandpa had woke up...and i have to prepare his tea time...So, i prepared and waited for him to finished...while i had a little cup of coffe ( coffee rox !! ) infront of my PC....and play my neopets AGAIN !!

5.00 - Door bell rangs and i went out to check out who is the one who is so good and come to visit me.....and it turns out to be my aunt and her husband....duh..i was hoping some friends will come and visit me !!

5.10 - After a small chat with auntie...back to PC again !!

6.00 - Sprang up from the chair when i saw the time !! Gosh !! Ran upstairs to wake Lai Sha and we start preparing dinner.

7.10 - Finally ended the preparations and i went out to asked the rest of the members to eat.

8.00 - A long dinner had finally ended, it turns out to be cheerful....despite of my imagination of a stupid boring dinner...with lots of critism....but well...i guess...no one dare to say anything.

9.00- Clean up the mess which the heavy pour brought me.I forgotten to shut the back door and the whole kitchen is in water....sigh !! This is the 3rd time my kitchen...or rather my mum's kitchen in water today !!

9.30 - Just finished everything, wanted to start finding some friends to chat when my aunt suddenly come and asked me to help her do her washing. Gee...that was bad luck...so i dumped everything into the washing machine...and let it run by itself.However, after my chores, Lai Sha was infront of the PC adi...so i can only look at her having fun. Saw Jane June online...yet can't do anything except to stare at the PC monitor ...coz Lai Sha was having her turn of using the PC. Sigh !!

10.00 - Finally, the clothes are ready to be hung up.So, i went to do everything.When im nearly done, my aunt pops in and see me with such surprising eyes that i had almost finished the whole hanging.Got a word thanx from her...and feel so happy.....feel so touch that someone appreciate my work !!

10.10- Completed my last work ( throwing the garbage ) and went back to the PC.....thinking that Lai Sha was there....yet...she wasn't....so, i start using the PC...and realised that Jane June had offline....how sad !! Anyway, start playing with neopets again...until 10 minutes ago, i realised that i haven't write my blog yet.So...here it is !! By the way, auntie just told me that tmr her husband will cook curry vegetables....so..well...i guess, tmr i won't be so tired as today ?? i just need to help out, thats all.

-Future Plans -

12 AM ( or earlier...depends on my mood ) - Study the last part of lymphatic Syst....
1 AM - Sleep and wake up at 9AM tmr.


Note :

- Remember to not leave the filter water unattanded, coz that will lead to the flood of the kitchen.
- Remember that the fruits cut should never put into the fridge, coz grandpa don't like that.
- Remember never wash the rice cooker with the gauz wire cleaner....coz it will lead to a bad look to the rice cooker ( i wonder what mum will say when she come back )
- Remember to be fast, esp putting oyster oil....coz too slow will lead the the burnt taste of the vege !!
- Remember that Grandpa loves the fruit cake mum bought in Mydin. Can pass him the cake during chinese new year !!
- Remember to put lotion on my palms tonite,coz i can feel the roughness already !!
- Remember to shut the back door in the evening...coz nowadays there are lots of pours and that might lead to the " banjir " in kitchen...sigh !!
- Remember to never put the cloth outside ...coz if i forgotten to shut the back door and the kitchen got wet...i can still have a cloth to wipe the kitchen clean and not let the fan to blow the floor dry !!
- Remember to be a little bit lady like while washing the toilet....coz....too rough will makes the water leak out ....and then.....banjir the kitchen again !! Duh !!
Last but not least
- Remember that grandpa wants his dinner at 7pm Sharp...and not later...coz he will not look happy..........if dinner if served later !! Sigh Sigh ~~

Well...im super tired...guess i better go study now...and sleep early !!

nitez everyone !!

Have A nice day tmr....and i hope my day will be good and cool too....and last thing, hope that tmr there are coffee shops that opened....or i shall not have any breakfast !!

-Princess Ichigo -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home