StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Home Alone---Diary 6

Gee...today is the last day of my Hols......dun really feel the feeling which most ppl feels. Im just excited of going back to IMU tmr.....so so excited. I stayed too much at home and its time for me to get back to the usual daily life of Uni live.

I had been looking forward of going back to IMU for so long....yet...today, i FALL SICK !! See....why things just have to get in my way ?? If im so sick tmr...i won't be able to go IMU again.....gosh....pls, don't treat me so...pls pls pls ~~ I wanna get better....i wanna go IMU tmr...i wanna meet Jane June up....i wanna do lots of things...i wanna go spend most of my day there and then fetch mum and dad after the day too !! Just...pls...do let me get well...i don't want to spend another day in the house which only contains me along.....gosh ~~

Tmr, mummy and daddy will be back.....sigh ~ One week passed by like dat, i did nothing except having lots of fun with my neopets.I think i have not utilised time properly.......shud have spent them in a better way....like studying...or maybe learn some skills like sewing...or wat ever....shudn't have spend them with the PC. Lolz ~ Suddenly, i thought of my Grandpa.Dear sweet grandpa....i know he is annoying...but i can't help missing him too. Thats the only time where i learnt alot !! yea...a lot...esp in my cooking. Thanx to Hari Raya which caused all the shops in Subang to close....Lolz...or i will learnt nothing too !! Today, learnt a new thing too....that is, musn't leave the rice ( cooked ones ) in the rice cooker for more than 2 days.If you want to keep the rice, scrape then off the pot and put them into a tupperware and stu them into the fridge.I didn't do that...and today, i found out that my rice had all turn Orange !! hahaha ~ nice colour...but, i guess....some of them got into my nose and made me sick now !! Gee....get away...u stupid bacteria !!

Today, i went to a temple too...its called the " Jiu3 Wang2 Ye2 Dian4 "...or the temple occupied by the 9 emperors....Lolz ~ Sounds weird rite ?? anyway, its just a taoist temple...and my mum reminded me to go pray before she went Taiwan ( the praying period is only 9 days...weired rite ?? ) ...i can't make it with my cousin...until today.Actually, im having Buddhist Kathina today...too bad...i can't go....well...there will be another next time for the Kathina rite ?? Oh god...the temple is full of smoke !! Serious....the smoke made me cried in the temple.I think they don't have a good ventilation ...thats why all the smoke from the joy stick just keep circulate in the temple.Gee....i told myself firmly every year...that im not going next year...but it turns out...i have been there since .....std 3 ?? hahaha ~ Erm....nothing much to say actually....except one matter. I think my looks always made me being accused of something i didn't do...Lolz ~ What happened is....i was behind this uncle who stood like....one arm infront of me.He was praying...and me too was praying.So i closed my eyes...thanked the gods that they help and guide me into medical school ...and hope i can do well in medical school....Just as i was at the point of hoping........i suddenly feel a push from my joy stick....i opened my eyes and saw the uncle right infront of me....sweeping his face and staring at me. So, what i can guess is...he turns and bump his face into my joystick. Lucky its at the cheek.....or ...if its the eyes....i don't know will i be hung up and beaten. So...i was staring at this uncle...don't know what to say....coz its not my fault actually...and i was stuned. Then, this uncle start to tell me off....he said..." see ppl mah " in cantonese....wah sei...i was damn pissed.Come on, you r the one not seeing me...and now u r blaming me !! what is the world turning into ?? Lucky for him that he walked away without making any more fuss.....or i will SHOW him what i can do !! Don't think that im born to be bullied !!

Rite, thats all the story i had. Im really sick now...better go sleep !! I have a mission on me tmr...Lolz ~ * exaggerating again * hahaha.....

See ya ~

Have A Nice Day !!

Ichigo Hime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home