StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Home Alone---Diary 4

Sigh...today, really is home alone !! Grandpa went home early this morning...and somehow, i just don't feel good as if i will never see him again...oh pls...pls do not take my grandpa away !! Sigh !

AM
7.30 -- Woke Up by my stupid alarm again...this time, i managed to got up without any problem, unlike the 1st day where i was frightened until i sprang up from my bed.

7.45 -- Went down and saw my aunt, uncle and grandpa was finishing their breakfast...today, only bread...sorry...i don't know what to prepare for you guys !!

8.00 -- Told my aunt to put everything into the sink, don't bother to wash...i will wash it later !! And, go into my grandpa's room to fish the piglet toy from a big basket and gave aunt.She was so happy and grateful !!

8.05 -- They stand at the door while i help my grandpa to put things into the car and hold him to the car....he is still so stubborn, refused my help....insisit of walking himself...sigh..anything.He never likes gals to hold him....重男轻女person !!

8. 15 -- After explaining to uncle the way to 1u ( the got lost yesterday...went to MV..haha ) and they departed...i love the last sentence uncle told me " okay doreen....god bless you to graduate and have no problems in study...and make u a good and successful doctor !! " ....Thanx uncle...i really need that encouragement now...im so stress !!

8. 20 -- after checkin everything , i went back to the bed...the plates....leave it 1st la...later only wash !!

PM
12.14-- woke up from my good dream....i dreamt of Jane June and her gang of friends...i don't know why.....but...they just somehow came into my good dream...hahaha ~

12.45 -- Went to " da pao " noodles from some shop.....the traffic in Subang is busy again...ish ! But well..i can start to feel the whole city become " alive" again, after so many quiet days ~!!!

1.30 -- brought my noodles to the table infront of the TV.....watch the korean drama while eating my breakfast and drinking my favourite coffee !! Hmm...nice !!

2.15 -- Decided to change to Jewel in the Palace ( 大长今 ) although its cantonese version...but well...my mood is there...so, don't care la !!

3.30 -- Do my chores...washing toilet...the plates...boil the water...etc...

4.00 -- After finish the last few episodes ( i only watch the back part and skip lots of boring scene ) ...start to stick myself to the PC again.

6.30 -- which is now...typing blog.....Lai Sha just came back from Coll....she said the exams is quite tough....sigh..i hope the blessing by uncle yesterday nite during dinner time....really works !!

-future plan-
-Eat dinner...hahaha...i think today we will have it outside...tired of cooking adi
-still have fun with the PC...
-Study !!

Notes
Learnt nothing today...except that being blessed is a very good feeling...hahaha....very excited to the activities on Sat and Sun.....excited to go back to IMU too.

P.Ichigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home