StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Closing My Blog ~

Hahaha ~ I know this may surprised some of you ( although i hope it surprise all of u ).....But, im serious, im closing my blog here.Not that delete the blog la...but well...im not gona update this blog any more.

Why oh Why ?? Lolz ~ Coz...i realised that my blog turns out to be too " public ". I know, blogspot's blog is public before i set up this blog...but well.... i don't know that my blog is so " popular " until some ppl i don't know even come and read this !! Don't worry...im not blaming anyone of you.....those who asked some friends to come and see this blog...i wana thank you for giving me more visitors!! But...im not that type of person ...who can share the deepest feeling in my heart with everyone....i would rather suffer in my heart....and never tell anyone. But, one weak point of me is, i like to blog.....when i blog, i wrote all the deepest feeling in my heart....and it sort of go against my principle of not sharing what im thinking with the others. So well....now, i realised my blog is too public until everyone will know what im thinking in my featherhead brain....and im closing it.

At 1st, i thought it would be alright...if i use a nick name Ichigo.......those who learnt japanese, will know Ichigo knows Strawberry....and maybe those in IMU....will know im a IMU student...but not know who i am......there won't be a gal name ichigo in IMU....hahaha .....but, don't know why, before i realised it.....my Ichigo nickname is not useful anymore.So many ppl knows that Ichigo is me...and i don't like it !! Well, i guess the best thing....is to abandone this blog...and go for some blog which can restrict the ppl coming in to view my blog.

Im so sorry to those who don't know me...yet came and view this blog......im grateful of you all, taking out ur precious time to read.......yet....the problem is on me....i don't like sharing the deepest thought with other ppl.So So So Sorry ~~

One good thing is.....maybe....once in a while....i will log on here...and post some post on ...something more general...like my homealone diary....my visits here and there....some precious experiance and memory which i want to share with all of you !! So well....if you want.....just check here once in a while ( maybe once per month ?? )....sorry again !!

With love,
Ichigo Hime

p/s Hime means Princess in Japanese !!

i will still blog the last few days of my home alone diary.....and thats it....i will leave this blog alone sometime...and will be back....later with more general experiances !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home