StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, December 01, 2008

Long Time No Post

Oh well, can't believe that i have never updated my blog here for quite sometime. Hmm. What to do? I am so busy with studies that i lost all my inspirations on writing blogs.

Today, was supposed to be busy as well. At this time, should be in Uni, attending lectures. However, thanx to my back pain, i have to go right home after my PBL. Even sitting in PBL rooms made me feel so painful that i didn't speak much today. I am so sorry, Dr. Shereen and of course, to all my PBL mates.

Actually, planning to close this blog down again. Haha. I don't really like blogspot actually, but sincce most of my friends are using blogspot, thats why i re-open it. So, am i going to stop blogging? No way~ Blogging has already become part os my life, just like writing diaries [come to think about it, my diary is even more pathetic than my blog, since i abandoned it far longer than this blog]. Anyway, its just a plan at the moment.

Ar..Hah....i got a plan. I will decide when the num of post here reach 170. Now is 168....so, by that time i will decide. To those who really read my blog [thank you very much for ur support] Don't worry, i have an URL which will link u to my private blog. Of course, anything private written there will be categorised under Private where unless you are invited by me to become VIP, it is impossible to read the private stuffs. =) So, yes, don't worry, you can still find me whereever i go.

Here is the URL: http://strawberrrykingdome.vox.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Qian said...

Hey so fast want to close down blogspot blog?! haha, i dont really know how to used vox lar...but dont worry i will link u when u change blog...=)

Study hard for EOS5 wor!! all the best!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:11:00 AM  
Blogger doreen said...

lol..
i had this blog very long adi, i think since 4 yrs ago...but due to some reason, i close it once, now im going to do again.
haha
don't worry la...u will find me where ever i go. =)
Thanx yea, EOS 5 is really torturing me. Aih

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home