StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Good Bye

Good By Grandpa
Sorry if i ever say I hate u
I never Meant it
I was just angry
And
Now only i realize
The more i Hate
It only shows that the more i Care

I said before that i shall not cry for you
Yet I had been crying since the way back from Uni
I was so shocked when i get the news
That i don't know what the rest were talking in PBL

Good Bye....
I shall miss u!!

I missed u by a step, the coffin car drive out from the house, when i just step in...
but, no fear,
I will see u in Kedah Few Hours time....

*note: yes, im going for a 5 days funeral.....in case anyone thinking im MIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home