StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, November 13, 2008

..Sien..

When ppl is bored.......ppl starts to do...something...haha...weird!!

Oh yes, the ppl here = Me.

I had started studying a little bit earlier today (cuz i enjoyed the whole afternoon so must torture myself a bit in the evening). So, i was..erm...still at the 1st page of Dr. Anne Tay's lecture note...when i did something unbeliveable. Haha.

Why unbelievable? Well...cuz i never done this in my whole life...and i blame it on...Dr. Anne's notes...the laziness in me...haha.

So, what had i done?? Erm...haha....so, my study table or rather my brother's study table (cuz i conquered his room ever since he went back to Ukrain) is situated next to a cupboard. Nothing wrong with placing it beside the cupboard....but the problem is....the cupboard has a full length MIRROR attached to it. And i would see myself just by turn my head to my LEFT. So, what i did was....you know, a bit obsessed with the mirror. Haha. No, not trying to see whether im the last beauty in the whole world or trying to make comical faces to amuse myself......but......haha.....i stare at my face at the mirror and suddenly shriek " OMG....why got something on my chin?? Red red and pain pain de??? Sei lo...not pimples gua??"

OKay...those who knows me would laughed (i hope!! Well done for knowing me so well), cuz i never care about pimples in my whole life...in fact...i am so called a member from the "lucky group" who really not have much ACNE ever since i step into puberty. Even if i have....it would be small small..painless and would resolve in 2-3days. Good right? Don't jealous la yea!! Haha.

So again.......i am blaming on the boring notes study schedule i have ...thats why i am acting so not me!!

Hehe...okay.....got to go. PLAY GAMES!! hehehe. NEOPETS NEOPETS...HERE I COME~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home