StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back Pain

Sien...
don't know why feels like haven't been writing for a long long long time.
actually not THAT long, the last post was " born " around 12am Monday...so, till now is like...what...3-4days? Oh wait...that is quite long isn't it?? Haha
Sorry...just being lame. Nothing to laugh about, so must create something lame for myself to laugh.

Going insane soon. Sigh. I think its faster to finish me off with a knife or rope or TNT or whatever....than torture me with the never ending CNS notes. CNS has officially ended yesterday...yet, im still trying to catch up with whatever i left, esp those i missed out during the funerals. Now i know, WHY teachers always tell students not to skipped class, cuz seriously, i don't understand what the notes are talking about....and i spent like what...double the time to understand each line?? Really must read them LINE by LINE!!!

Having back pain now....maybe i sat too long today. One thing i am really relieve is that my revision for EOS is good.....im still quite ahead of others. But i sort of forgotten that before EOS, i need to go tru Summative 5....and i am so not prepared for summative 5. Oh well, i may as well fail it then. Summative 5 consist of 3 systems....so if i only study 2 of them ( maybe MSK and HI?) then i can pass !! WEEEEEE~S~~~ Lolz. My parents will kill me if they know i have this plan.

Sien ah sien~ Why must i spend 3 nice days with notes? I want to go shopping!! I want a good christmas!! I want to eat as much as i could (the notes are really spoilling my appetite) and last but not least....i want a good long sleep. Everyday, i am having problems from pushing my self, getting my ass out from my nice comfy bed. I never have such problem before. Usually is the alarm rang and i SPRANG out from my bed. Haha. Cuz i always estimate ngam ngam time for myself to get myself ready and go to uni mah. So, 1 minute also cannot spend more in bed. But now, i can get up, sit on the bed, switch off my alarm and went back to sleep. OMG!!! I think i need 3 alarms then!! haha.

Saw a news report today saying that females who slept less than 7 hrs per day, even though with good habit of exercising 3 -4times per week has 47% higher risk of getting CVD than those who slept more than 7 hrs perday. So what....i didn't even go exercise 3-4times per week.....and i slept 5-6 hours per day....then i mah have 60% risk of getting CVD?? Gosh....never mind. We are all gona die one day, its just early or late!! Haha. Opimistic leh??

Ouch....really back pain, don't want type liao. I think i need to go lie on bed and.....no....not sleeping yet...study lah~

2 Comments:

Blogger j@nEjUnE said...

Have read a few of ur posts in one go. relax...
and relax...
and relax...
just email me
i'll try my best to reply.
shall we make an appointment to chat on line this weekend?

Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger doreen said...

hahaha...
what time u want then?
I am "booked" by jackie this sat 7pm Msia time...or i booked him?? Hmm

soo soo surprised to get ur comment...haha...1st time ler~

Cannot relax la, Summative in 4 weeks time and EOS in 6 weeks. I want die liao!! Next week Mock OSCE summore. Aih aih~

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home