StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, November 21, 2008

I Am Just Bored.

Sigh, as "explained" by the title, I am extremely bored now.

Finished a CNS note and 2 Heamato notes which 3 of them adds up to 11 notes that i had done today. I am planning to finish off one more (parasite mah...finish them off one day, more happy. haha).

Why of this sudden keganasan or enthu of study? Hmm.

Special thanx to
1. My mum, for asking me to go eat McD as tea when we were shopping in Piramid.
2. Myself, for saying wrongly and bought a LARGE coffee instead of medium.
3. Again, my mum, for drinking with me and urging me to drink fast fast and get a new cup of coffee.
4. Still my mum, for urging me to finish off that cup and then get a new cup so i can drink while i am studying tonight. Thanxie, my mum.
5. Last but not least, McD's coffee recipe, for making it so "kau" and i have the energy + Semangat to study THAT much despite of me starting my revision at 9.30pm. Haha. If not, early early i sudah tidur.

No, i am not wide awake. In fact, i feel sleepy. Come on, its already 3am...or UK 7pm. Haha. Suddenly remember the joke that Jackie cracked. I am supposed to chat with him this saturday for the Aberdeen stuff. He told me to chat with with at 7pm, then i asked him "ur 7pm or my 7pm"...and he said "if u want UK 7pm also can, its Msia 3am". Lolz. How do i know the time difference is that big wor??? So ah, now is practising to not to sleep THAT early....so that next time i can argue back "UK 7 pm also can...u tot i sleep before 3am ah?". (okay lo, i memang kiasu-ness.....cannot lose de...)

So......to refrain myself for doing more lame stuff....i think i am going to finish off Babesiosis then go to bed. Nitez Nitez, everyone~ (i doubt who will still be awake except those UK ppl). Lolz.

I SERIOUSLY NEED HOLIDAYS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home