StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Se-rem-BUN Hospital

You know...sometimes......when you got so fed up with life....or just too tired...you tend to be lame. Haha. No wen chung..im not saying you are too tired or fed up with life....You and Ramzi are diff cases...lolz.

Yes, i am just nothing better to do. There are so many things out there lying around (my room is a total mess now...looks more like the garbage collecting centre)...waiting and shouting for me to start working....but....aih...i am very tired la!! Do LEave me alone!!

Today, last SeremBUN hosp visit........i just can't help thinking back the 1st time i step foot into that hosp. Haha. So innocent and was really READY to work. Wahsei...can't believe i was so innocent by then!! Somehow, when time goes on......the Enthu just wears off....and going there starts to become something annoying, probably cuz my shirt would be fully soaked with sweats after about 1hr being there and i have to hold on to that yucky feeling till i reach home??

But then...today....feels sort of...sad, to leave Seremban Hosp. I got a very good Dr. to complete the final touch of my Seremban Hosp Visit memories. Guess who i got?? *chang chang chang*....i got Dr. Tai. Yes...the one that came yesterday to give lecture on ...er...what was the topic again?? oh..Coma and Brain death (sorry la...brain not functioning well). He was very nice throughout the whole thing...even if i gave stupid + wrong answers....he didn't say anything. If i got some others...i would had got a big blast?? Haha. The session was quite long...took almost 2hours....yet it was very good and productive. I really learnt a lot

So.....yes....that conclude my last SeremBUN hosp visit..haha. Now.....EOS is approaching me step by step.....and soon....the whole batch would fly diff directions. Sometimes, i do wonder....would we still call all of us A BATCH ...say.....7yrs later? Or we have blend in with the "angmohs" so well that we take them as batchmates respectively?? I don't know...and i know it is very useless to think of such question right now.

Okay la.....got to see my dear notes......dear dear dear!!

p/s: Jian Min, if you are reading this...thank you for stalking me!! hahaha. I wonder how you got my blog URL!! You gave me such a shock when you told me that you read my blog.

to the rest...don't worry.....you all are reading freely and i will not so PERASAN-LY say you are stalking me...just him...haha...i purposely want to kacau him nia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home