StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Death

Ever waited someone to die? Not wishing him to die faster that kind of "wait" but...knowing he is dying soon...and is waiting for the moment to approach u bit by bit?

This is what i am doing now........

Yup, i am not lying...and i don't see the need of me lying.

My grandpa went into unconciousness this morning, for some unknown reason.....and the doctor said he is "leaving" soon, how soon?? Maybe today, maybe tmr, maybe 2 days later or 3 days later or a week or a month. No one knows when is he going to pass away...but it is certain that he won't be living for long.

My mind is in a total mix state. I don't know what i should do, i don't know what i should think. I have to go Uni, i have to go study, i have to do PBL i have to practice CSU. Sounded like i don't care for him a tuppence right? I guess that is what i can do now!!

-sigh-

Nothing to write..........got to go uni adi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home