StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, October 31, 2008

I GOT IT!!!! YAY!!!

Oh Yeah...I WON!!!
Hahaha. I know i had send ALL of u sms on this...but still, i really can't stop myself from blogging this happy stuff....esp after such sad things had happened to me.

Now, later will let u all see the "process" of me opening the result k. Well, a bit of intro 1st. My lecture ends early today......surprisingly, maybe the lecturer knew we are going to take result, thats why "fang sui"...haha, end 30mins early. Well, as usual, my batch is such a kiasu anxious batch, most of them...no infact, ALL of them except few "lost kittens" ran to the Academic Affairs. So Chen Yi and I, not wanting to rush with them......we sat in lecture hall...i went toilet swing swing a while...come out met Keng Seng, chat chat a while....then go back into lecturer hall, find the clothes i lend to the gals for the Bachellor and Bachellorettes contest....finally, baru walk out of lecture hall. Haha. I really no gan cheong at all ler.

So, chen yi and i walked to Academic Affairs at 2nd floor...expected to find a deserted hallway or...at least....a deserted queue line......but OMG!!! FULL of peoples...not only those Kepos one but also those queuing for result. Quote some of them " i kepo only, i seremban de" or " no la, i memang kepo, i BMED Science de". Haha. Someother peoples were screaming, shreaking, shouting (whatever word u want to use) and some i can see with disappointed face. Anyway, we lined up.......as the last few person....hahaha. Wait wait wait.....midway, chenyi and i already KNOW she is going to get Glasgow since Glasgow is one of the uni that has "extra places" hahaha....not full wor, if u 1st choice, sure GIVE you de. And finally Ms Haslinda asked for my ID num and gave me my enveloped.

I didn't even bother to check the envelope, chuck it into my file...and PRETEND i am one of those Kepo people and walk out of that DANGEROUS area, into CSU. Haha. Maybe i look like im going to eat people, or maybe from my puffy eyes ppl think i got disappointment, or maybe i really look so innnocent till people think i memang is seremban de........no one actually ask me. Haha. By the time i reach CSU only i realize "eh, chen yi leh??" to just nice see her walked past CSU to canteen. haha. Only i realize...oh yea hor...only 10.20am....CSU practice at 11am.

So, sit in canteen...super fan...all people chatting about matching matching and matching. Who get where...who don't get where....who going with who....who don't want to go with who...blah blah blah...made me so so so "fan" and feverish. End up, i stood upat 10.50 and tell chen yi that i MUST go home....i am having Fever. Chen Yi laughed at me...saying that i refuse to open....and BEFORE i opened also i fever adi....what will happened after Open leh??

Well, i didn't bother la..just walk away...and so ngam, while i grab my phone from the table, i got Yun's sms. Haha. I was like "har? wat talking u......want call me can call me now la". Lolz. Anyway...yea, i brought my result home...shut myself in the room....."xin li jian se" (phscho building??), calm myself....and....

Chang Chang Chang.....

Let the photos do the talking !!



*gulp* swallowing my excessive saliver......haha





So haha...finally check is my name and correct ID.
Then...
breath Breath Breath and Breath.....
I will not cry for whatever result i get...
I will go any country that is given to me...

and then i open...



What the hell....why End there?? Why fold the letter la....
cheh...
*gulp*
swallow excessive saliver again...haha

and unfold the letter




I see the "A" of Aberdeen.....
I screamed!!
hahaha....
then i tot i too blurr adi...
so...i look closely.........




YES!!! Indeed it is Aberdeen, UK!!!
Whoo hoooo~~~
I want to JUMP!!!
I want to hug ppl!!
I want to scream even more

*sorry to my neighbours for hearing a Banshee shouting in the middle of the day!! haha


Then i thought...maybe this is not mine...
I went to check again....



Oh yes,...its correct...my name and correct ID....

Then i thought....maybe something wrong?? Who knows other year also has the same person
having
Same Name
Same Id??
Then i mah Cham??


SO went to check again....



Oh yes...it OCTOBER 2008....
Yes, its my batch, M206...takkan there is 2 yr of 2008 and 2 batch of M206??

but...
what about the purpose of this result???
Maybe its not MATCHING....
Maybe is PREMATCH nia leh???
I mah happy for nothing????

So, quick quick go check again...





Oh yes...IT IS MATCHING...not PREMATCH...
Means...
ITS ALL REAL!!
I AM GOING TO ABERDEEN!!!
YES!! I AM LEAVING ON APRIL
WHAT I HOPE FOR...
IS REAL!!
I WON THE FIGHT!!!


So, must do what leh???
Of coz...quick quick take few photos of myself la...

Nah...
My leng leng photos....hahaha




Hehehe






Again, hehehehehehehe



Last but not least...




Still hehehehehe



lolz....enuf of my leng leng photo...later u all say i SS.





really....last point...
IMU finally decided to use good quality envelope...
the envelope ah..prevent other ppl opening up ur letter...
once open cannot stick back adi...
not like last time...can stick back punya...
hahahaha





High Quality leh???
No way of sticking back de lo..lolz



Okie la...
hope u all are happy with me and for me!!!
=)

2 Comments:

Blogger Qian said...

Doreen, CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!

Really happy for u for getting the uni u want!! :)
I m going seremban so no worry now...haha...

Congrats wor... so u will have few months holiday before going PMS lor, i must go out chill with u at least once before u leaving...ok? haha :)

Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger doreen said...

lolz.
I will chill out with u if U can chill with me.
Don't forget u are taking my place in Sem5 after i finished it off in early Jan Next year. Lolz.

Thanx...i am really really glad that i got what i want!!

Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home