StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates?

Sorry....won't be updating soon...

CNS is really Killing me!! haha....

Too busy....
and

come to think about it...

I have nothing to write about too...unless u want me to talk about brain, the descending ascending tracts, the cavities, the cranial nerves, Guillain Barre syndrome, multiple sclerosis....

Lolz.

never mind...ignore me,
im just being lame!!

See ya~

1 Comments:

Blogger Qian said...

Hey doreen
Wahh, sem 5 looks so scary to me now lar.....hope my sem 4 wont finish so soon...lol.

Anyway, all the best in ur study wor. :)

Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home