StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sigh....

Well, not supposed to sigh right now, since i should be looking forward to the china trip which might be the last time i join my family travelling around. Yet.....

I am so going to miss Tut Tut, my little brother, also known as my dog. Lol. I am going to drop him in the pet shop which i always go to get him some supplements. Lol. Oh ya, not to say, i think thats the shop where m brother bought him too. So, if you think from his view, its like " coming out from the place, then after a year, on his birthday, we send him back to the place again ". Its sad. But what to do? no one wanted to take care of him.....sigh. I bet he is going to cry loud tmr after my mum and i left the shop.

Talk about this shop, it has a very cute name -- The Pet Concerto. The tauke sho there is a very nice, middle age women who knows dogs very well. So, i actually felt safe putting ah tut there. Pet Concerto...haha....its like when dogs and cats start singing a choir.....then...it would be a concert....but would it be?? Meow meow woff woff...how to be concerto? Haha.

Right...got to proceed with packing. See you guys when i come back !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home