StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, March 17, 2008

Master Piece No.2

Been really really busy these few days. Came back from Sban, the place which i did my medical elective posting. It was a great place, a great experiance, but well, took a bit more time, which leaves me very little holidays to my own. Oh, never mind, it was really a great experiance, i bet not even 20people in my batch has that kind of experiance. Next, for the weekends, i spent in matta fair searching high and low for any tour that would depart between 20th march to 27th march to Xiamen so i can join them for a trip. I bought air ticket from MAS air fair and i was glad that i did, since no tour actually depart on the stated date and the air ticket price shot up a little. Oh ya, not to say, i spent time on my sprained neck and my birthday dinner...yum yum.

Today, went to Putrajaya Hospital to collect my brother's elective posting letter and did a hair cut. My hair was ....still the same style, but comparitively shorter. Told the barber not to cut it so short...but,well...she never listen ...even if she does, she would come out with a style of her own ( for exp my PROM photo...OMG!!). Then just now, i cleaned my cupboard, took out loads of t-shirts which i don't really want to wear ( not i don't want...but no time, 90% of my time are spent in IMU wearing formal...sigh). So, those shirts would be going to the charity home....good also ler. Stay in my cupboard won't have any good....at least donating to charity home would make the kids there happy ( or teen? since my size is ...urm...aldult size? haha)

Oh great, what am i crapping about? Anyway the main point is despite of being so busy, i still got time to finish up my scarf. I brought my 15%done scarf to chen yi's house last week and really slave myself (her mother kept thinking im knitting for someone special...for god's sake i am still single ler...aunty~~ lol. ). Well, finally, yesterday i completed everything....and of coz, the SS me...always syok sendiri-ing...would took pictures ler. Haha.

Well, a picture is worth 1000 words...so below is worth...few thousands.....

Enjoy~

p/s: just give me some comment on the scarf K? i want to know whether this pattern is nice or not. hehe.

Ignore the messiness of the bed....haha...just want to show u how long the scarf is!!



Another picture showing the length !!

The end of it !!

Folding it into halves

This is the middle part of the scarf.

Ignore me SS...haha

Its really long if i wrap it around my neck once only.

Putting the 2 end infront!!
again...SS...haha

This is the length after i wrap twice at my neck.

Basically...just to show the fringe.

yea...thats all...i know i look bad behind the scarf,,,haha...not match ler....but still....ignore me...look at the scarf K? i still think the 1st scarf (as in my 1st master piece) looks nicer...

2 Comments:

Blogger crz said...

the scarf is so nice!!~ =)talented wei~

Monday, March 17, 2008 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger doreen said...

wa sei...
thanx thanx wei...lol...
but im not talented ler...
just so so....lol...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home