StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Birthday

Yes...people....i am back...back from an awful trip of china, which i will update soon after i finish few things as stated below
1. Elective Report...i still stuck at 1st few page...all thanks to my laziness
2. Unpacking of Luggage....
3. Have enough sleep since i am currently suffering from " panda eye disease " although i slept a lot in china.
4. Repair my EQ level since most of it had been taken away and destroyed while i was in china which explains why i am so gek hei for most of the days.
5. Last but not least, my own diary of going to china.

I just cannot believe that this morning, i JUMPED out of the bed instead of waking up naturally by my mum shouting at me. She had been having diarrhea for 4days, but since the village has no such thing as MBBS doctor, just those no licence Chinese Sinsei, so yea, she refuse to go to see those people and all i can do is to make sure she drink most of the ORS i made for her. Thank God that I remembered the formula for making it. Lol. Then, had the nicest breakfast i ever had in that 8days and then depart to the airport, again with full of "angerness" in my stomach (coz my dad actually belive my useless uncle, who don't know anything yet trying to show off that he is EXTREMELY knowledgeable....even MUCH MUCH better than me.....keep telling my dad that all our luggage is MORE THAN 80KGs...and my stupid dad actually belive him rather than ME.....HIS OWN DAUGHTER...which makes me even angry).

Anyway, had a quite suffering trip, since the chair is not as comfortable, i don't know why last week, i was thinking that the MAS Airline chair was very nice to sit on. Further more, no lengchai to see this time....haha (I met a leng chai air steward on my way heading to Xiamen, M'sian la...of coz.....was hoping to meet him again when i come back....but all of them are AH PEK ler....) Then went through everything and finally, now, writing my very 1st post after coming back from that trip while bobbing along....i don't know why, i didn't take any ships, but still...i felt like im sitting on the sea. OMG

Speak about my stupid birthday yesterday, all i need to say is a big " THANK YOU " to all of you all, who actually remembered and sent me sms, although after i replied telling that i am in china, most of you never reply? haha. Anyway, one sms is enough to pull me through yesterday. Sad to say, my birthday was spent on bed, sleeping most of the time. Why? 1stly, my mum wasn't well, so she slept a lot and run to the toilet frequently, so i just sleep along with her.2ndly, i had a bad night sleeping with her running to toilets, so i am indeed lack of sleep. 3rdly, my back just aches like nobody's business and during lunch, i have no appetite at all and i had a fever. 4thly, i was so angry with everything there....so, the best way to keep me from shouting at them is to sleep. 5th, although its MY birthday and there is a FEAST going on that night, but the aim of the feast is not for me. Instead, its for my cousins who are coming back home from some town quite far away, yea. so im sort of jealous and angry ler... 6th, im just lonely....no ones know my birthday there, i was forbidden to tell since my mum scared they might spend more of our money.....i have a friend there ( who is my cousin's wife) but i cannot tell her or she would start buying me birthday presents and she is not well off at all...........the most important point is......MY PARENTS DIDN"T EVEN REMEMBER. I tell you, i keep telling myself " its okay, they would remember by end of the day....and its JUST 20th birthday, not big deals.....". But you know, the disappointment is just there. So, to clear that and to not think of anything.......i went to bed.

Slept on and on.....till about 5pm, i woke up....went for a quiet stroll alone since i don't want to talk to ANYBODY....just let me be sad alone...........finally, got caught by my mother and being dragged into a room to get introduce to my dear according to my stupid useless uncle " no her for a day, the company would close down " cousin's wife. Haha. She is actually nice.......nothing against her.....she is really nice.

Anyway, yea, in the end, after the feast (ends about 9pm) , i got so fed up, went up to my bedroom and watch 2episodes of Atsuhime and went to bed again. Lol. See....my birthday basically are accompanied by my bed. Sigh.

Alright...i really cannot stand it anymore....i need to sleep...my head is bobbing real bad !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home