StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Miss My Dog (T.T)

Sigh....sigh and sigh....

Just sent my dog to the pet shop. The cage for him was pretty small. Not much space to move around since he is quite big. Wanted to get a bigger cage for him, but the next bigger size is for those really BIG dogs. Even if i pay for him to live in that BIG cage...what if suddenly some customer bring a bigger dog? Im sure the owner of the shop would put my dog back into the smaller cage and let the bigger dog have the cage. Very Sure. Got money to earn...who won't?

When i gave the owner to bring my dog to the cage...he look at me with big eyes, must be asking where is he being brought to. When he was locked in the cage...his eyes are so doleful...on the spot, i felt like crying myself. Sad. On his birthday, instead of having big cakes of having dog treats, he has the opposite....getting locked in the cage. I can see he is very scared of the new enviroment but at the same time, understand that we just put him few days. He wasn't crying when we left....how i fear he would.

Now is about 11pm, its weird knowing that there is no one downstairs. No Ah Tut lying in his sleeping place.....no occasional bells ringing which indicate he is turning sideways while sleeping.......

I Seriously Miss My Dog......

and

I can't believe that its just the 1st night. I haven't even go to china....and i start to miss him. Just now he was given some food...really SOME food......i don't think its enough for him...since he is a big eater.....but he is willing to try that food which makes me feel a bit more relieved.

I MISS AH TUT !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home