StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blog Re-Open?

hehehe.....don't ask me why, i cannot figure out the reason myself.....just like i suddenly want to close my blog, i suddenly decided to open up my blog again...haha

Hmm, to tell the truth, its actually hard to manage few blogs at one go...haha...and to those who are in doubts, " YES...i have few blogs, you want blogspot, i have blogspot, you want my space, i have my space, you want friendster, i have friendster, you want vox, i also have 2 vox account ", not bad eh? haha....

However, the 3 active blog would be the 2 vox account and this. At 1st i just want to remain to have 2 active blogs ( actually, only one of them is active...the other one...not " so active "), but then, i realised it is actually troublesome for some of my friends to purposely open up a vox account just to view my stupid blog and i didn't pay them for reading my blog...hence, i decided, it is high time for me to reactivate this.

About the 2 vox account, sad to say, only few selected friends were allow into my private vox blog. That is to say, i locked up most of the posts there ( i wonder did i put any public post there...hmm ) and it is only for certain people who either have my pasword or who is linked to my private vox blog will be able to view them. Sorry to the others ~ Gomen neh !! The other vox blog, is a public one, i actually made it for my PM 05....since i realised some of them actually check my blog here repeatedly...and complaint that i didn't post any new post....so yea...thats it.

So for those who has vox, and wishes to have read my blog there for your convenience, just click on the below links okay. I will try to make this 2 blogs ( as in the public vox and this to have the same post okay...and starting from today !! ). And for those, who wish to try their luck in asking my private blog add, just leave me a msg in the chat box or a comment in my vox blog and i will decide whether i can let you in my private blog or not...

Cheers !!

~HAEMATO IS KILLING ME !!! and GI, the big monster is COMING....HELP !!! ~
ignore me, im just being randome...thats all...haha...in chris poi's word, i would be " SS "

Links,
http://strawberrrykingdome.vox.com/ ----- this is my private one
http://winterbells.vox.com/ ------ this is my public blog

see u guys...have a great day ahead !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home