StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, October 23, 2006

Im so touched !!!

Just now, i cook, for the 1st time, without my mum nagging beside me " doreen....lower down ur arms.....don't throw the vege......put one small spoon of salt...not that much !!!! "

Well, i realised that, i may have seen her cook for N times....but to cook myself...its not easy !! Yea, actually, to me, its not really successful since the dish has slightly more water !! sigh....

But, surprisingly, my grandpa like that dish so much....throughout the whole dinner time, he keep eating at that particular dish. There are other dishes which my mum bought this morning, yet he didn't want to eat those, but just survive on my dish !! Wah lau...im so so touched !!

Anyway, i just learnt a few tricks just now, while cutting fresh fruits for my grandpa.I can actually put the fruits which are cut in the afternoon yet kept in the fridge into another plate...then add on other more fruits...its sort of " repackaging " process....i thought my grandpa will realised, but he didn't. He ate quite a few but then say too many fruits for one day and refuse to eat....ish ~~ Waste my fruits only !!

I feel hungry now.....only 45 inutes after dinner, but well, i didn't really eat just now...coz the dish are so little....my mum estimated wrongly.....she think it would be enough for 3 ppl, but, its not enough, lucky Lai Sha didn't come home for dinner !!

Hungry ar !! i better go cook maggie meee.....weird la...i cooked and ate....but still im hungry !! hahaha ~!!

p/s chatting with jane june now !! So the whole thing takes me longer time than usual to complete !!

signing off !!

-princess ichigo -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home