StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Religion, Buddist Or Christianity?

Warning : If you cannot take my views on religion, just, please, i beg you....to walk away!! I will not curse either religion nor talk bad about it...don't worry..cuz the fault is not on the RELIGION itself, but the people.

Those who knows me well, would know i had been a free thinker for 20years ++ .....yup, ever since i was born, i am ALREADY a free thinker since non of my family members claim themselves as a member of a religion. Nah. In those important forms (eg: passport, IC) where there is no such choice as free thinker, we would put ourselves as Buddhist, but...haha, we are not!!

I am not saying that "ah, im not a buddhist, so i don't celebrate Wesak (indeed i never celebrate before...haha..except doing voluntery work on that day and having long sleeps)" or " ah im no buddhist, so i don't go ANY temple". Nah, we do go temples, esp on festive seasons. I don't know why...perhaps it's my customs to go temple during CNY? haha. Whatever la. Just to say, i DO go temple...yet i am no buddist!! Weird?

In fact, being a free thinker, allows me to go freely where ever i want to go. Say, when i was young, i went to the camp organised by some church EVERY YEAR without fail. Even after i shifted from JB to KL, i still go church for the camp.........live there with many friends, learn new bible verse, learn new tricks, had fun...blah blah. But, i am Not a christian either!! Lolz. No one ever TRY to talk to me or my family about converting to christianity....maybe my family's face all look very "buddhist"? and to the buddhist, my whole family looks very "christiant"? Haha.

You know, I'm not writing to tell you im a FREE THINKER. But, to tell you, there are some people out there, uses bad way of converting people.

Oh Great !! I just got to know, my old 93yrs old grandpa got converted into Christiant today. The BEST thing is, he got baptised in 2 days, without even letting my dad, his son (although adopted one) know or talk to him before THEY baptise my grandpa. No no.....THERE IS SOMETHING EVEN BETTER!!! BEST OF EVERYTHING..........my grandpa don't even know WHAT is christianity, and thinks that he can still HAVE his funeral in taoist and buddhist mixture way (yea, my kampung all have this kind of funeral, don't get a shock!!) AND AND....thinks he can have his CEREMONY that helps him go to the happy western world of buddist after dead!! SEE????? You got my POINT???? WHY CONVERT and BAPTISE him when he DON"T UNDERSTAND and STILL THINK THAT WAY????

I don't know whether they get credit of going heaven or not after they convert someone into christianity...what i cares is, YOU esp the pastor....SHOULD MAKE SURE THE POOR OLD MAN UNDERSTANDS before baptise him. WTH !!! Now, my grandpa is going to die, knowing his funeral won't be the way he wants.......and no special ceremony (yea la..the one that helps him fly to western world of buddhist lo) done for him. DIE with an UNFUFILLED wish in his heart and NEVER REST IN PEACE. Damn stupid la they all. Keep chantting Rest in peace during every funeral...but never REALLY CARES whether the deceased will rest in peace or not.

A point to add, damn funny de..........my grandpa HATES christianity !! Haha. haha. haha. Sorry, i just can't help laughing. He hates it, yet being converted into one, when he is imobile, lying on his bed, waiting to die. (the last part damn pity also la.....). Why he hates that ? Cuz there one one christiant family, who borrow large sum of money from him in needy times. Though my grandpa wasn't well off....he still lend them....and suffer poverty for few months (real good of him, sacrifice for others...so proud of him). But, when that family....who believes GOD is everything.....become well off...and my grandpa asked them to return the money to him to save him from starving.....that stupid rude family.....THREW the whole stack of money ON THE FLOOR....step the money...make them into a mess....and asked my grandpa to pick it up if he wants....and walk away. Damn BASTARD !!! Oh well, end up, my grandpa pick up la..........money is innocent mah..why threw them away when they still can use? Go spend it mah no one know money were being step on before....haha. But, since then, my grandpa hates christiant.Damn sad right? Just because a tree had fallen on him, he chop off all the trees in the jungle. What to do? Old man mah. Forgive him bah...everyone !!

Now, when my aunt (his own, real daughter) converted into christian about 4-5yrs back, he cried of disappointment. He kneel on the floor.....cried till he was so tired that he cannot get up. He cannot take the fact that his OWN duaghter betrayed her. Aih. At one point, he even want to end the father-daughter relationship with them......but, we persuaded him. There is nothing wrong with christianity, it is JUST A RELIGION. Come on, no need to be so "kua jiong" (exaggerating) gua...till end relationship. So, he took our words...and forgiven her....although spitefully tell her daughter " you no need come to my funeral. You christiant, cannot take joy stick, cannot eat whatever that was layed infront of my coffin, cannot do this cannot do that, so mafan....so i forgive you if you don't want to come!! ". Damn spiteful of my grandpa. Haha. We knew that was the max he could do to clear the anger....so we didn't do anything about it la. Of coz, if there is a funeral, we would call my aunt to come.

But now, what happened? My aunt backstabbed my whole family. BACKSTABBED!!! BACKSTABBED!!! Who were the one helping her to save her r/ship with her father? Who were the one keep a close eye on her going for christianity? Who were the one who nicely advice her not to convert her father knowing grandpa has loads of buddhist wishes and if she convert him, grandpa would not die in peace? WHo?? US...MY FAMILY!!! MY FATHER to be SPECIFIC!!! But now, what good we have? Being Backstabbed !! Well done, aunt!! Well done !! BRAVO!! APPLAUSE and CHEERS!!!

I don't know what is going to happened next. My parents went to see grandpa this afternoon and according to them, my grandpa got into a big shock after my parents explain to him that there is no way having a buddist + Taoist funeral for him....for my aunt would SURE to stop us if we TRY to get his body into a temple claiming that HE IS ALREADY CHRISTIANT!!! So how? What to do? Whats next? All we can do is....to let him die not in peace. There is nothing we can do...unless you want us to grab parang knife.....dash up to Sungai Petani and ROB my grandpa's dead body after he passed away and quickly set up a taoist and buddhist funeral for grandpa? Hahaha. THat is so comic !! Impossible la. My family don't even know WHERE to get Parang Knifes needless to say to ROB the body.

Poor grandpa. Mum said the doctor came to see him not long ago and the doctor says he is not going to survive long. He has a real bloated tummy (i don't know due to air or due to fluid)...immobile, cannot eat......incontinece of both urine and pass motion.....as i said earlier....just lie there waiting to die....unless there is sudden miracle that helps him gain health !! Oh i wish that happen !! Since he is already a christiant, and my uncle keep BRAGGING that ITS ALL JESUS MIRACLE, JESUS LOVING....that my grandpa gain health and can walk after being so weak in china. F*** him la, if Its so good...why he still brings my grandpa to see Doctor? If you think he is EVERYTHING......HE can CURE without asking doctor to prescirbe medcine....then DON"T LET ME SEE HIM WALKING INTO A PRIVATE GP OR HOSPITAL SEEKING TREATMENT !!!! DAMN HIM!! TOO OVer adi la.......i know, Doctor is not everything. Religion is the one that supports us mentally...........when we needs help and miracle and there is nothing we can do....we can leave them all to whatever we belive in (oh my...who do i leave problem to then? My self??? I no religion de wor...haha). But THIS.....is just too much !! Thinking that without doctor, jesus can cure ur normal common cold? electorlyte imbalance?? Aih...he ah....going into demonics adi!! Really no eye see !!

I am so ashamed of having them as relatives now. FORCING people into converting !! IGNORE people's wish...and FORCING !! What kind of people are they? Don't they know that religion can never be forced? A person, even if he is being baptised, but have a buddhist heart....is he still christiant? My grandpa not even HAVE a buddhist heart...but also a BUDDHIST wish......but thanx to his good DAUGTHER....he will never has his wishes reached and fufill!! THank Q auntie...THAnk Q!! I shall never call you aunty anymore, after the only link (my grandpa) passed away. i can only thank whoever (god la....goddess la...chinese god la....angels la.....whatever) that i am not related by blood to you !!! I am so totally ASHAME of you forcing YOUR OWN FATHER........and MAKING him NEVER TO REST IN PEACE!! in fact, I HATE YOU!!! DON"T LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

p/s: i am open to comment...someone...please tell me that i am wrong......or please tell me that i am right...cuz i am very lost now. I don't know what to do next. I want to help grandpa, but couldn't. Sigh.

See...i say i didn't curse or talk bad about any religion right?? Its all the people's fault !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger crz said...

going to the gym doesnt automatically make you a fit person. likewise, baptism doesnt make you christian. the question really isn't about religion. it is about us first being human enough.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger doreen said...

i don't know whats wrong with those people...as though baptism someone is a must in their life, disregarding a person's wish.

I never see u even trying to persuade me also...haha

Chris Chris Chris...
miss u la....haha. Long time didn't hear ur lame joke !!

Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home