StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Holidays ? Or Busy Week?

I don't know what i had done in my previous life that i am fated this life to NOT have a peaceful quiet week which i had wished....since....er....start of Sem5? haha.

The holidays start off with a BIG BLAST. Oh yea, BIG BLAST. My mum threw me a huge atomic bom on thursday evening, right after i came home, skipping like Mary's Little Lamb, singing to joy that i had PASSED the stupid Formative Assessment even without studying [please, do not follow what i did alright, i am dead ashame of myself right now, ALL were just SHEER LUCK!!!] Anyway, mum told me that my dad changed his plans. Instead of leaving to my hometown [way back up in kedah or..if u like it...border of kedah and perlis] on Saturday, we are to leave on FRIDAY, to beat the jam that everyone is expecting. I was like " WHAT??? FRIDAY??? BUT I HAVE ALL MY PLANS PLANED OUT!!!!" *My plan: 1) to go Starbucks with See Teng to enjoy coffee as though we are rich....ahahaha, oh come on...just for fun of acting nia 2)to go shop around the area for new clothes, shoes and what else? CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES LA!!! 3) to go Sing K if time permits us to do so....haha, Friday mah, student price neh...sure "sat"(kill) them!! 4) to enjoy our favourite.....muahahaha...no one knows...my fav food is......SHABU SHABU right? haha. Yup, we are supposed to go for a shabu shau shop to enjoy our dinner [no, im not going to tell u which shop we like, we don't like to meet familiar ppl when we go out.....nah nah nah....blek blek!!]

So yea, if my family are to go back on Saturday, the all my 4 nicely planned out plans would be totally RUINED!!! [er, it was really ruined anyhow...haha]. So, i fought [very bad quarrel la...not with hands and legs] with my mum for the 1st time in my life........i cried while i was driving, bringing my aunt to SS2 pasar malam [geng leh...so busy till must cry while drive..haha] ...then refuse to speak to my mum for 3 whole days !!! Actually, i didn't speak to her for 1days nia...why? Cuz the next 2 days, i had a bad soar throat that i BARELY talked to anyone....haha. But, counted also la...cincai la.

Well, no matter how much i oppose to the plan...opps...its MY DAD'S PLAN....i still have to follow them back to hometown on Friday [ditching poor see teng...i am so sorry, my dear!!]. To compensate [seeing that i was real angry that morning], my dad actually let me drive back to Kedah. -Muahahaha- The little kid is finally grown up enough to drive the 5hours journey......er..correction, PART of the 5 hours journey. Haha. Yup, i drove for 3 hours and the rest were driven by my dad. Why? My dad complains me of being too slow and if he continues to let me drive, we shall reach hometown after everyone had their dinner. -Ish- [wei wei wei...i already drive 118km/hr okay...what else u want???] The rest 2 hrs? Haha. Sleep like PIG lo...what else? No many activities for you to choose while you are on long journey. Its either sleep...or read till sleep....or see scenery till sleep...or.....listen music till sleep. No matter what, the end if still SLEEP. Haha.

So yea, when i reached hometown, i KNOW i am in a BIG trouble. I feel feverish and a weird throat [don't ask me how i KNOW its weird...i just FEEL WEIRD...or i MEMANG is weird?hmm]But i told no one about it...cuz if i start saying "ahh...i feel fever la, i have sorethroat...la" then my mum will SURE shoot me and say "again? you forever complain de la....go see dr then okay adi. SEE nia.....no need take medication de..." Ish, as if the dr very leng chai till i see him then i straight away OKAY. Well, i kept quiet the whole night......

next morning....i woke up finding a real BAD throat, chills and fever!! I can barely swallow my own saliver and i was really very reluctanct to drink water [have to keep hpnotise myself to drink water...haha....how? easy nia " doreen...water is very nice...water is very sweet....water won't hurt u....water will cure u....come on....drink it....be brave...water won't kill you"] hahahahaa...... *fall off chair*

So, went to see dr lo....a dr whom i never seen before...and so DAI SAI....i have to wait 2 hrs to see him. WTH !!! Better if i go hospital, lagi cepat !! Anyway, the dr gave me a very good impression at 1st...why?UNSW graduates wor!! I have known great docs from UNSW, 2 of my own uncle la, my dad's best friend la etc etc. So, i was feeling "safe" . But, when i went in, the dr was kinda rush " got gastric? got allergy?no? no? good!! So whats ur problem? Oh sorethroat? open your mouth, let me see...say ahh...oh, tonsilitis la...u have a very bad tonsils ler...how often u get? [finally...i got chance to say something...."er..quite frequent ler..about once every 2 months? more on exams time"] Oh..like that ah...i think you go cut your tonsil better la {my eyes big big}...don't know? I mean tonsillectomy la..[if i dont' know whats plain meaning of cut my tonsil...but know tonsillectomy...then i am no human la...]your tonsils nogood adi...its a policeman, no policeman keep got attack and keeps give you problem...go take it away...very easy...very fast...very safe....right, go stand at weighing scale....oh gosh...62.8kg? you quite fat la [i was like...what the hell? your scale got problem k...i had never exceed 60Kg in any weighing machine...summore say me fat] cut down ur sugars la...cut down ur fatty food la...eat more vege...go do exercise....come, i hear ur back [draw a "s" sign behind my back using less than 1 second] good..everything normal [i was like...WHAT?? you can listen all lobes within 1s?]. Anything else? [havent sempat say anything....] oh nothing...good, i will give u some antibiotic...bye!!

@^#^@%#^&%@&^$%^%@$^%@^$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DE!! I do not even have a CHANCE to say anything, he sent me out of the room. NEVER mind, whatever la...i FORGIVE you. So, i went to the dispensary....to collect my medication.So, the nurse said
N= nurse D= doreen
N: nah, ini, untuk sakit
D: *nod head*
N: ini, untuk sakit...eh, sorry, untuk deman
D: *nod head*
N: ini, untuk bengkak
D: ok *nod head*
N: ini, untuk....blah blah...din say clearly...
D: har? what did u say? apa tu?
N -ignore D- nah, ini dua, antibiotik, mesti habiskan ya...semua rm 38.
D: -stunned-.......[mind is thinking....what DISEASE i have...that i must have 2 antibiotics??]
N: RM38
D: oh....-look at father- pa, you gao dim her...i go look at my med

So, yup, for the 1st time in my life, i have medication MORE than my grandmother!! haha. My grandma has 4...but me...5!! which 2 of them antibiotics??? OMG!! my resistant is going to be so ever strong....whats the point of me reluctant to take any antibiotics all these while? Anyhow, due to the real bad suffering...and pain.....i took la.....till.......the day i go and see my family doctor...which is...about 5days after the incident!!

Meantime....what happened? The next day, i went with my family, to "settle" my grandpa. Oh...if i am to comment............to me, everything WAS fine.....yea, FINE.....REALLY fine.......we didn't fight....we just QUARREL.....really la....we didn't use hands to box people.....we just fight using mouth.....and....ahaha....many people crying....and some went hysterics nia....MUCH MUCH better than what i expected. Oh yea man.....that was FINE!! Haha. Just, don't ask me what happened alright.....i won't tell you unless u are some special friend of mine, cuz it really involve a bit of....er...haha...offence to some religion. All in all, grandpa's problem settled. He will be having a christian funeral *thanx to that devil who say " everything under my roof must be christian style*.....but my family are to have his ashes....put it in a temple right beside my late grandma...and then fly to china and perform the what-so-ever buddhist ceremony which my grandpa been planning for about 10yrs. ALL......was WELL.....haha.

The rest of the week......were surprisingly fine...except that i feel nauseated, pain, fever, lost my voice, chills, giddy, dizzy.....and....thanks to the storm on Sunday night.........i had another wave of fever and chills while having dinner...and have to suffer tru 3 hrs cuz no one listen to me telling them i am feeling uncomfortable....but rather listen to my parents who were so EXCITED telling them what happened to my grandpa's case. In the end? I feel like dying........thankful that Chong Bing was there to sms me.....give me bit of moral support!! Thankx!! Oh, i finally got to go home and rest after suffering 3 hrs............when my aunt...finally shout to the crowd that she is having headache and need some rest. See la....AUNT wor....pangkat higher than me.....so shout...ppl listen. I no pangkat...no one listen. PATHETIC la. Haha

Monday, i basically spent the whole day in bed...resting...but to my despair, my throat still hurts like shit.....and when i look at it using torch light and mirror....i saw multiple white spots/patches.....a bit cheesy feel. On Tuesday, i was so HAPPY that my dad finally wants to go home!! I WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY DOCTOR.So, bringing another car FULL of my relatives....all of us depart back to KL, HOME SWEET HOME!!

I really can't wait for any moment...so rushed to the family dr, right after i reach my home. Hehe. Very desperate...sorry la...damn pain la!! You know what my fam dr said? " wah...what happened to ur throat? What you been doing? you had a very badly managed throat and now...you have MULTIPLE ulcers on ur throat....and oh, i see another ulcer of the side of ur tongue.What you been doing la? " So...out rushed my whole story......and he was SHOCKED when i told him i had 2 antibiotics....quote him " wah...so dai jai (big matter)meh... till need 2 kah...no need la....where got so serious!! let me see the antibiotics. Oh....okay la...u stop this 2, can throw away adi...i give you another one....trust me..this one...i CONFIRM tmr you would be better.BUT........i cannot jamin ur ulcers can heal tmr" " what??? so i need to bear the pain?" " oh yes...nothing in this world can save ur ulcers...bear with it for about 5days...let it heal by themselves." " oh my god..........i feel like crying adi....so pain" " oh yes...what to do? i know the feel..." feels very behavioral science right? haha....but Indeed....my throat was MUCH better the next day and day after tmr....my throat doesn't feel pain anymore.....just the stupid ulcer on my tongue makes me cannot eat and drink.

Oh no...i guess i bored u all again...hehe, sorry la....like Archike loves to say "cakap banyak".....i just loves to talk....to my computer....hehehe. Oh....by the way....the next day after i seen the doctor...i went to JayyyyBeeeee!!! Whoooohooooo!! haha. Stayed there for few days...went 2 shopping malls...for more clothes and shoes [yet in the end didn't get any....aih...paiseh la...my taste very weird de...then i need to think for long time before deciding buy or no buy]

Today, came back from JB, went straight to chi cheong gai pulak. Haha. AND...finally got myself a bag (lelong mah...RM 10 nia...don't buy is stupid).....and a simple blouse!! Muahaha.

Studies??? whats study?? S-T-U-D-Y??? What is that? Means what? Doreen Saw is temporary stupid to the word study........lost memory to every single muscle, nerve supply, blood supply......................................................................................................................................................
WHAT DO U WANT WOR....i had been so busy and so sick for WHOLE week...how to study jek?? Use brain think think la.....[haha...paiseh...talk like my mother pulak !!]

Nitez la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home