StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, May 02, 2008

A New Week

1st Week of repro is gone....

I wouldn't say it is a nice week.....

1. I am So disappointed with my Pre-match result
2. I am so behind of notes, although i keep studying...i still have loads of them stacking up
3. I did not meet my target of Clearing every notes EVERY DAY.....
4. Parents went Hometown and i have to take care of myself & my little brother aka the dog
5. Due to stupid IMU time table, i am not able to go back hometown
6. Because of 5. I cannot eat great food and not have great fun
7. because of 6. I am feeling miserable not to say angry
8. I just don't like my PBL faci.
9. Now, aching badly, due to over stretched in Yoga....haha

See? 9 BAD THINGs (i won't call the 9th, since i go on my own will to be "tortured" haha). One day have more than ONE...and its not really a 7days week yet, just 5days.....

Anyway, talk about my PBL faci, i got Wahyu Hidayat this time (byebye to Ian Chik, he is a nice guy actually...the whole group was pretty lively). Now, this Wahyu, she is a middle age, malay FEMALE....its a SHE k...in case u all think its a He, like what CCB did. What i don't like is, she is boring and don't have the sense of humour, don't know how to crap with the students. Aih. Maybe i am so used to Dr. Ian gua....he really can crap on with us...joking all the while until suddenly, he leads us back without us even realizing (we did realize...at the end of PBL lo....where everyone goes" eh? finish liow la"). Well, what to do? I cannot keep staying behind in the sweet memories.....MUST move on.

Thankfully, tmr is a holiday (or i won't go get myself tortured =p ). Not holiday, to be exact, WEEKENDS. But to me, Weekend = holidays = rest & play days. Hehe. Love that equation. Really need to rest kau kau and try catch up with my notes (endo ah endo...why you so mafan? i want to move on to repro la).

Today, a friend gave me a really long long belated Birthday present (yes, keng, that was the thing where i go and get just as yoga is ending but i din know its present). I was shocked actually, since it is already May and my birthday was like 1 month 6days ago. Come to think about it, this is my 2nd present i got for this year and the 2nd card too. 1st present actually was cheating....they give me...without telling me its my birthday present. Then i was half way reading the book only they ask me "why u so fast read ur present? thought u want to wait till ur birthday? " Aiseh...man....Haha. Thank You so much....for those who remembered my birthday, sent me SMS all the way to china (i'm sorry that i cost all of you RM0.20...haha, didn't know i was so damn popular!! ). And, thank you to CCB, Chen Yi, Ramzi, Wen Chung for the card.....not say Michelle Liew Chee Hui (not the michelle liew in our batch) for giving me such a sweet present and a lovely card. Muackz to all of you !!

You know....i have an idea.....

my dog is sleeping...
im going to capture them and put it on here now...muaahaha

DSC00752

My brother...Loves the Chair...

DSC00753

Shifted to the side table...due to me on loud music

DSC00754

Starts to get Impatient....

DSC00755

Go back to the chair....see his toys? Damn Geli punya...lol


DSC00758

Mengamuk adi...
Start to haih Haih Haih loud loud
to tell me i am too noisy...

DSC00771

Finally....
peace & quiet.....
I can sleep

DSC00772

Don't want Choi me Look...
Fine...tmr i don't want feed u food liow

DSC00760

Massage Stick
she says i always tired while study...
hope i can destress by using this..
haha
found another use of it :
i will beat myself up if i don't study

DSC00761

Dale...cute leh?

DSC00766

Still dale...the head of the stick...
Looks clearer

DSC00765

How i know is Dale?
Look at the pix la...
Left is Chip Right is Dale, Red Nose de

DSC00764

Sorry about this pix....
had many problem while upload this...
so...lazy to turn adi...
u all turn side way and see la k

DSC00767

The card by Chen Yi, Chong Bing, Wen chung And Ramzi...so sweet of them

DSC00768

Don't know why must be a boy and a girl teddy
Eh...u all hinting me to find a BF isit?
Aiya...patient la..
on the way on the way...
still looking..
but eye sight too high liow..
no one wants me ler...
hahaha
*lame*

DSC00769

The cakar ayam in a page

DSC00770

Another 2 cakar ayam .....longest comment by chen yi and shortest comment by CCB...
Swt la u...


p/s: Thanxs to those who are so concern in me feeling upset with the PMS pre match result....
I am fine...now feel like go anywhere also never mind.....Cheered Up Adi...yay !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home