StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, April 25, 2008

My Dog

Just when i said, i have nothing to blog about......
my mum came up with this great idea of improving her "gate" to "defend" my dog. =)

A bit of history about the "gate". My mum had this gate since.....er....last November or maybe slightly earlier. This gate is set right at the turning into the kitchen, to block my dog from going there who not only PEE there, sometimes doing big business......and most of all, my mum don't want the fur to "swim" in the food she prepared (scared we kena lung cancer...kononnya...)

So, she set up this small one.......where my FAT dog...just push it slightly, he can happily run into the kitchen. So my mum improved it and put 2 BIG FULL box to hold the gate........yet...somehow, my dog can push a corner and run in through that small hole (sometimes we don't want to bring him out...let him stay in the darkness after we finish our jobs in the kitchen...and what we got? few loud barks.....lol). So, my mum really use her brain this time.....find 2 test cubes (urm, maybe you won't know, they are cubes made from cement...one is about...5KG ++) to hold back my dog. Fine...this time, he cannot push his way tru.....BUT......smart ass....i mean...smart dog....he JUMPED over......lol.

Worst still.....now, he learn how to climb the stairs (im the culprit for teaching him.....hehehe), and my mum need to do another gate to block him dare (again, for the lung cancer theory and she doesn't allow my dog to sleep with me).

So, now...
the new improved version of both gates !!! (i wonder when my dog can figure out another trick to get his way tru...lol)

This is the one at the foot of the stairs...ignore the background...lol
I tell you, if one day my mum forget to remove it at night...
im so going to fell down from the stairs...

See how tall the thing is?
Even higher than my popliteus
(aiseh...must use medical term pulak)

Nah, this is the one heading to the kitchen....neat right?
My mum is a super women...

From the back looking towards the front
the 2 cubes are the test cubes, each weight more than 5 kG


A bit blur pic....
but doesn't matter...it still tell the height
If my dog can jump over this...
i AM SO GOING to send him to competition...ahaha
And...i am going olympic for high jump competition as well...
SS....
My dog...looking pitifully at the gate

My dog don't want to choi me....
i told him to come to the foot of stair to let me take pix....
aih....
see...i can't do anything to my dog !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home