StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, April 25, 2008

Sick and Sienz....

You know....somehow i agree with Satpal in her whatever, neuroimmunoendocrine theory.
At least, she said " when you are stress, your immune system would be activated, then being worn off all the time....till finally, when the stressor is away, you fall sick immediately." (is that excatly what she said? nah....i rephrase it...ahaha)

Anyway, im sick again now, a very sudden one. No signs before hand.....i just woke up yesterday morning with a super SORE throat and i knew, i got it, i'm on for another suffering round of sore throat. PLus.....im down with running nose, breathlessness and PERIORBITAL puffiness....ahaha (wahsei...learn big words from Archike...must try to use it...)

p/s: Archike screwed me up for saying " there is no puffiness on the periorbital....." i havent even finish the last word (muscle)..he start screwing me...say " what kind of english is this? periorbital what? Periorbital Puffiness....like you say...there is a cow beside a yellow....yellow what? yellow house ". ( ish ish ish to him....)

Well, come to think about it, i don't get sore throat as easily as now before i come Uni. Or to be exact, my sore throat LOVES me after i went through the Orientation. Haha. Took loads of rubbish, spicy stuffs, been through loads of torture, cheer fights every day without fail....it was fun...i am serious, but end up, i clearly remember that i lost my voice after the 1 week orientation. Lol. 2 Weeks without voice, and i need See Teng to translate my body language to other people (i don't know i am bad in body language till then..haha).

Thanx to my family doc who screwed me up for cheering and eating rubbish.....yet nicely gave me strong and effective medications, my voice came back after 2 Weeks but a croaky one...ahaha....sounds like toad (quoted from my brother).....but thats not the worst....i start to get sore throat easily. aih.

In case you didn't get me.....No, i am NOT BLAMING anyone (just merajuk a bit...haha). Its either IMU is giving me loads of stress......or that......which i want to believe the fault is on IMU....hahaha.

Sienz....wanted to post some photos here.....maybe next time k...
no inspirations at all....unless u want to see my " sick cat" look....

jah...must change my clothes before my mum nag me again (for the 5th time of the day), going Mydin....must get my 5th diary book....i really wrote a lot this year...why har? hmmm...

jah neh ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home