StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pre-Match

This might not interest peoples in Vox, but, still, i am so lazy to write something else for Vox blog...so, it stays !!

Well, as i might have told SOOO many ppl that my 1st choice is Aberdeen, today, i got the shock of my life.

There are 18 of them fighting for Aberdeen. I made a list out and "identified" those smart ppl....
can you imagine that...there are about 5 of them.....
and...
Aberdeen only gives 7 place of M2 every year. Aih

So, do you think.....i would be so lucky to be able to fight the 2 place out of like.....13 people, if Chong Bing got his 1st choice (whoo hoo....i will pray for you de).

I don't know ler...
i cannot see my future anymore...
i so wanted to go Aberdeen...yet, this happens to me. I admit, my academic is not very striking, in middle....my ECA isn't too good either.....so....who would choose me anyway?

I wonder....
where i am going to end up?

I better prepare for heart break at the end of the year......
be prepared with tissue papers since i am sure i am going to Cry on that day.

Hopeless.....aih

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home