StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Updates

didn't write anything for such a long time...i am so sorry to those who waited till neck also long....lol.

Anyway, i was really busy with a lot of stuffs, electives, BOC, recruitment drive...blah blah blah which kills all my cheerfulness but increase my pessimistic. My mood was really down the drain and i had a real bad mood swing , so, im sorry to those who were innocent yet blasted by me....lol....sorry la !!!

Went to IMU ball yesterday, the whole thing was so FUN. I never enjoyed any prom so much as this one. I went for the Taylor's about 2yrs back which i felt that the food wasn't as good as this and the atmosphere wasn't as great too.

Well, lets not talk any longer.....times for PHOTOS !!!! Weee ~

With My Parents and my Dog before leaving my house...haha

Syok Sendiri in the car since we were stuck in jam

With Jue Jing....she is pretty right?


Chun Loo's gf Yi Wern, she is just so sweet !!
We wear same style of dress, even comb same style of hair.....
if you notice, when she has black colour on her dress, mine is sure to be white...lol..
and when she has white, mine would be black....


With Chengz and Chen Yi

Where is Ramzi la? ahaha....But i like Wen CHung's smile...not tu lan face anymore
lol

Ramzi....aiyo...he looks like i owe him money...ahahaha
But, he is cute ler...
Grandpa

Yee Lym and Su Ping
Can't help agreeing with See Teng that she is right, Yee Lym is a real pretty girl

Blue Vs Red
Black Vs White...
=)

Pei Chii and Jade
Jade is so cute
while peichii is so pretty !!


Chen Yi And I

Chris Poi !!!! His Hair so golden ler...hahaha

One table of Leng luis....

I felt like im a guest invited to both of their wedding...lol


fang Han and I
She looks so cute !!


Evelyn and Yee Wei, both Gorgeous Pretty Gals...


Paul and I...he look so shy...lol

Sharon and chen yi !!


Yen Bee and I...she look so like Shirlyn from 5S4...lol




Me and The Malay Girls



Weilin and I...She look MUCH Prettier than me !! Sobs...

Can You see Prof Ong? lol...

Ying Chuin...

Edwina and I

Can't recognise Suisse...OMG....3 of them so HOT !!

Chen Yi and I being posers...lol

I know...the flower is prettier than me.....

My Boss.....and so is Chen Yi's Ex-boss...lol

Chui Yen !!

Xinnee !!

Alex !!

Delia. M206 Best Dressed....

Ghie Wei Look extremely happy !! haha

We Just Love FUN !!!

Sheah Lin, the Sports Women and I...she is HOT right?

Yi Wern, chen Yi and I





william and Kim

Chun Loo the "Tong Shan" Guy

Ru Fah....VITTO POWER....lol

Jian Min...he look so Macho

henry

Kah Weng

Celine...1st time see her in dress...hehe

Selin and Melissa

ailing !!



Yau...

3 Black Beauties

CCB ..keep bothering me till this was taken...ahaha

yeelym the leng lui

Chubby Jeremy

Quiet Jimmy...but when J + J...is = 2 jokers ler...haha
love being PBL with them

Mus, the joker

Sook Fen, my money care-taker for Yoga

Lily, one of my "floating" OOs



Eugene, another floating OO

Matthew
CCB said he want a pix just like the one we took for M207 Orientation

Ben Lim, i like his smile !!


Amanda !!

Arvinder ~

Sanjeet!!

Tracy, My loyal Yoga Learner...lol

Adeline, my vice-secretary for Yoga

Yee Wei

Yew Wen...my driver of the night, borrow from chen yi....ahaha

Pei Chii, she look so sweet right?

Another Adeline, but this is from my batch...lol


Teck Jian

Kelvin George Thomas...i simply love his long name...lol

Danis, my orientation group mate !!

Sarah, she is so WHITE and Sweet....

My Mentor and ex-PBL faci, Dr Joachim and Dr Jennifer

Mus, trying to pose a macho pose la....ahaha

PM5 Leng Luis

PM5 in IMU, we are still UNITED !! hahaha

Racheal, i love her dress

Ching Li !!!

Adrian

Yew Wen and Chen Yi

I simply Love this photo, just nice !!

Back of my Hair....done by my mum, geng leh? lol

Must Take one Full Photo...for future references...haha

My Shoes...and my leg as well....


My Dearie Shoes, love them since i bought them

See the Height of it? Nearly break my leg ler...haha

My Fluffy hair after i took out from the bun

Looks nice right? even without the bun !!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home