StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pain...

Supposed to be study right now, as in star my day's work instead of continue with studying...lol

Been resting a lot this 2days, slow in proggression, but still do my best everyday ( or i will stranggle myself ). Maybe its because its weekends, and i really do not have moods to study during weekends. Come to think about it, last time, during previous summative ( both CVS, Respi & Heamato, GI) I make it firm that i do not study on Weekends, I will work extremely hard on weekdays and thats it, weekends are my favourite days to rest. =)

I thought i was being lazy for this EOS, in fact, i am not. Never in my memory that i had been so hard working. Imagine this is just Summative, for only 2 weeks plus, i already did 2 rounds ( cause now is 4 system, Summative is only 2 systems ). Imagine the workload i have, every day, without fail study into deep night...eh eh...no early morning. Haha.

My body is starting to rebel, i start to feel not so comfortable here and day after i woke up from my nap ( around 7pm? haha ). I felt feverish and i thought its a after-nap syndrome and went for a shower.....end up, i came out shivering. Lol. Looks like it is not only me who is sick, chen yi is down with high fever.....how high i don't know la...haha...presuming she has a thermometer and she measured it and tell me its high. Everyone's is starting to reach tired level....body starts to be immunocompromised.....

Just take care, ya...everyone...exams are important, i cannot defy that fact, but then, just try your best la, cannot finish 2 rounds mah cannot finish lo...at least you finish 1st round and will at least have some memory in your head....come on, you did it in Summative....have some confident okay ( trying to say that phrase comfidently, but i feel so no confident at all....haha =P )

Anyway, i guess, thats it, i should really start studying...maybe not do a lot la...just try my best, at least finish my parasite !! Take care ya !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home