StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reporting my DAy?? haha...

Suppose to be studying my last note of the day on Anti-TB drugs....but well, i had enough for today, so just forget about it la...

Been very stressful today, studying from morning till night. Imagine this, i start studying at 10am till around 11.15am which is when my dear vice secretary of Yoga Club interupted me.....but its in my plan to meet her la....so well, its not her fault.So, i left my Cardiomyopathy notes half way and start discussing with her on yoga T-shirts, then went to E Lab to decide on which design.

Blah blah, finally everything ended at around 12pm and i set off home. At 1st wanted to stay till 3pm, but then, i used 1hr 15 mins to read like 4 pages of note is considered very slow to me, which means that i cannot concentrate well in IMU, hence, i decided to go home. Reach home about 12.30, had my lunch and start piah-ing. At 1st, i thought i can finish like 4 notes before 2.30 strikes, but i over-estimated myself. Haha. End up, i finish around 3pm and went down to play piano.

Got a new song today, its Variation of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Okay, the name sounds childish, but trust me, its a very hard song. That " Nothing better to do " Mozart go and change the usual twinkle twinkle little start into a much much harder song, make it from 1page into 10pages? haha. If you want to listen, come to me, i have a record in my hp. Lol. I simply love that song. Then keep practicing my old song, Sonata by Mozart also. Realised that i ignored most of the expressions, so i re-do everything all over again, making a lot of horrible songs ( cause its difficult to plau correctly and put in expressions)

Anyway, finally, without my knowing, time flew past and it was 4pm. I was like " WTH !!! WHY SO FAST? " So, went back to studies. Finish another 2 notes before 5.30 and went to bed, planning to have a nap. However, while i was going into deep sleep, my mum bang my room door and ask me to open up. I looked at the clock and cursed.....it is just 6PM !!!! Anyway, my mum came in, clean the whole room, making lots of noises until i cannot sleep anymore, so i woke up and continue studying till 8.30 when i seriously cannot take it anymore and went for a rest for 2 hours.

Finally, 10.30, i started again, but bad things happened. I am suppose to read up Nasal Neoplasm, but i had been reading the same line 3 times and it still don't go into my mind. Felt like crying that time. But, i have no time to cry, so, switch to something more simple...haha...psycho issu on Hemophilia. Lol.

Then, study study study, finally finish 4 notes again, suppose to finish up Anti-TB drug and PUD...but who cares la, i want to sleep adi...too tired...and too stressful !! Sigh !!

What a day.........

Felt like writing but nothing to write....so " report" my day loh.....hahaha

Study hard everyone !!! +oil !! I am hungry !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home