StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, January 14, 2008

Primary School.........

Today, finally got the time and courage to go back to my dear old primary school. It's a very old and small ones, located in a small town called Sungai Way, most of the students at my time are Indians, but...well, its different now.

Anyway, my school now, has a new hall, a big one, which was built a year after i left that school. The rest of the buildings are still the same, except that the office is relocated to the new building.

Was actually sad when i look back at the class i used to sit in. It was.......shabby.........old.......nearly spoilt.........it frightens me actually. To me, it seems like yesterday that i left primary school, it seems a week ago, i was celebrating with my friends in that class, all of us were laughing happily, my teacher was cracking jokes.............all, seems to happened recently. But, reality is cruel, the classroom is not occupied now, i do not know whether it is too cracky or not enough students........it is just left there, alone, no more childrens' laughter, tears, no more angry frustrated teacher shouting at the students....it is just there, thinking back at the good old memories.

Saw 2 teachers today. Urm, correction, 3...coz one wasn't my form teacher, but she was one of the people who help to push me into Catholic High school. If i am never in Catholic High, i will never be the doreen today. Trust me, sometimes, everything changes with all this kind of " small, insignificant " people. Anyway, the teachers are already OLD. Haha. They need like 5 minutes to remember who i am, and when i told them, i used to be in this this class...my classmates are XX, YY, ZZ....they only " Ohhhhh....You......i remember....blah blah " There are lots of strands of white hairs compared to last time ( see...i don't contribute much to the head of white hair k...im good girl...lol). One of them is still cheerful, happy even she got her cervix and ovaries resected and even think positively even when she was diagnosed with PUD. Wow...amazing huh...her cheerfullness. But, there was one, i felt she is a bit moody though...maybe she seen 3 deaths recently..and felt soooo old?

Overall, its a good visit. I wonder when will be the next time i go back again? never? That moody teacher is actually right, she said " when you come next time, most of the teachers you know won't be here anymore, either died out of too old to work". Sigh....true lo...this time also,there are sooo many young lovely female teachers......i actually did wonder where did all the rest of old teachers who taught me few years back. Haha.

Primary school, i never know so much had changed since i left........how did yours' changed? Have you ever gone back? if not.....its almost time you go back and visit..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home