StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, October 23, 2006

Old Man-Sitting ??

Hahaha, i guess u all heard of the word " babysitting " yet never hear the word "old man sitting " before right ?? well, this word was introduced by me....just 5 minutes ago...while im typing my MSN spaces and thinking for a title here. So...remember to mark down this important day and time ya...Lolz ~

Anyway, i feel so tired.Taking care of an old man is not easy !! Seriously not easy !! Its only half day taking care....and now..i feel like i have been slaving myself for 10 years.Sigh ~

Old man....i guess is much harder to take care than a child or a baby.If its a child, you can just snap him ( or her ) down by saying...come on, you are younger than me...so shut up and listen to what im going to say...and don't forget to follow too. Baby ....its even easier.Just put him to sleep....or give him some toys...then he will start playing and you can do ur work. I can say loudly that im a child taking and baby taking experts......but , i really cannot say im a old man taking experts.

I have lots of cousins who are younger than me, and i start baby sitting when im 12 yrs old, not to say child taking at the age of 7 . Thanx to that, now im a " hourly " babysitter esp during festive seasons and all my aunts will give me their baby to take care and pay me a little bit of pocket money ( some are generous...some are not...but well, its better than no pay right ? ) . But old man sitting ?? Gosh !! Dear readers.....do not even think of doing this job if you have no patience. Serious...unless the old man's son is there.....never go for this job !!!

IM currently taking care of my grandpa.Yea...taking care of him...at the age of 18.Some of you might say....how come the 88 yr old ppl have to be taken care by a 18 year old ?? Well, the reason behind this is....my grandpa is semi blinded and semi deaf !! So, when there is no one else available to take care of him ?? i will have to do the job.Today, is my 1st day of working !! And, i really don't feel so good due to the difficulties of communication with him ! He speaks the china style hokkien while i speak malaysia style hokkien.He understand my type of hokkien well...yet im a failure in his type of hokkien.Thats why....i can't really grasp what he is talking about and often want him to repeat. If, i can get what he is trying to say after he repeated...that would be great.The problem is, sometimes, the luck is not with me and i cannot get what he is trying to say. So, in the end, he will get annoyed and i will feel so bad !! Well, i don't blame him actually, if i were him, i would feel so pissed off too.

Anyway, somethings occured just now that made me feel so tired.

Right, the story goes like this. There was only my grandpa and I at home just now, around 4.30 pm, and he was happily watching TV while im happily playing my Neopets ( right...i know im childish.....to some ppl....do pls tolerate with my childishness ).Then, suddenly, there was a loud thunder heard and the next thing i know is, the whole house went off with no electricity.Gosh ~ So, the next thing i do is, to unplug my TV socket and my PC socket.I really cannot afford to lose both my PC and TV in one day.....or my mum will be running after me with her knife.Anyway, later, i went to search for some candles while stopping my grandpa from walking here and there.I don't know why, somehow i feel that he is trying to go against me and trying to take charge of everything. You know what he told me while walking up and down.....he said, there is no need to use candles...its still so bright !! Excuse me ?? Bright ?? Even me with an almost perfect eye-sight is thinking that the whole house is slightly dark....and shud light a candle....at least !! And now, u, with a bad eye-sight, almost blind due to cataracts is telling me that its still BRIGHT ?? Gosh.....then i warn him not to walk up and down before i can get a candle so he won't fall. Yet...he just don't listen and i can only pray hard they he don't trip on something and fall before i can find a candle.In the end, i found candles and he told me that other houses have electricity.What cow...do tell me earlier next time......don't make me find candles until my shirt is soaked with my sweat only tell me.
Never mind, so, i grab a candle and just as i was placing the candle on top of the TV....suddenly a lightning strikes ....woosh !!I guess, if my grandpa wasn't there...i would have start screaming.....and he will really be deaf !! Lolz ~ Well.....im seriously almost in tears adi....but i must fix the whole situation no matter im in tears or not. So, in the end, i will climb up a pile of pillows....the house is too dark....i really can't find anything except that pile of pillows which are withing my reach.I know its a bad choice....if i fall, there would be a high chance that i knock my head on the TV......and the TV will shake and the candles on top of the TV will sure fall on me...and i would really turn into a roast pig.But well, i just can't think it any longer....so...quickly, i climb up the pillows and start finding for a swtich which i pushed last time ( erm....i don't know when....Oh...rite...one day before Chem A2 exams ).Finally, i found the switch and pushed it up !! And, " click " the whole house turns as bright as day time. Mission Accomplished !!

Now, u guys know why im so tired ?? Sigh ~ I have 2 more days to stick to him...not that its bad to have him with me....he is actually quite cute at some times...and i love to have him with me....but well....again, if i can communicate with him....won't that be better ?? Hope Hope Hope.......I hope i can communicate with him soon !!

Okay, got to go...need to cook for him...or he will start complaining that i cook too slow..hahaha ~

Have a nice day !!

Princess Ichigo
( new nickname i suddenly thought of just now ...nice ??? )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home