StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy BIrthday!!

*no, this does not mean im opening my blog again!! Just an occasional entry!! *

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday To me
Happy Birthday to me!!

haha...sounds pathetic right? singing myself a birthday song! But nah....i had a great one. I don't need a cake, i don't need a celebration, i don't even need anything.....for i already have a BIG bunch of people who wished me since yesterday and of course those trying to get me tru phone and sms. I am sorry i didn't get your sms nor phone call since something wrong has happened either my phone or my network provider who is Maxis. Since my phone is in a good condition....so i guess....the fault is on..........

I am serious that i do not have a cake nor celebration. No, don't stop shouting " what? 21st also no celebration?" Well, i had a lunch with my parents the other day......Jap Buffet...so i guess thats my birthday celebration. Come to think about it....i have a birthday present too....haha...i just rememberd my cousin gave me one few weeks ago. Oh good...feels a bit sad of not having even one birthday present!! lol

So, imagine, i have a cake infront of me....what would i wish for??? hmm

1st close eyes...
2nd clasps my hands
3rd....wish..........for world peace!!! hahaha
4th BLow the candles

Sorry la, my birthday wish is always world peace since im 12yrs old. Cuz i understand only by achieving world peace, only will everyone be happy. I want to be happy and so does everyone to be happy....so i wish for a more generous wish...of world peace....but well, i had been wishing for....8yrs still the wish didn't come true....lol...not sincere enough?

But, if i am to be given another few wishes...i would wish for.....erm my parents to be in good health and so do I, everyone around me to be happy and I can work harder and do better in my Medicine course!! Jia you!!

ADD OIL!!

p/s: i just remember some important ppl forgotten my birthday....haha, still waiting for her to remember. lol

Thank you everyone...for you....continuos birthday greetings in Facebook.....reply till i am so tired!! lol

HUGS and Muackz~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home