StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Old Man

Sorry for being long winded. I just suddenly feel like writing another post on a different title.

The bell just rang, yes, your eye sight is perfectly NORMAL, i have a bell at home, upstairs and it rang at 1am, approx 5 mins ago. But i am not going to talk about the bell, but the person who rang the bell.

My grandpa reached my home today, about 2.30pm while i was enjoying myself with my PM5 gangs in Sunway Piramid. I knew he was coming, but i also knew that, today will be the last chance for me to come out shopping, have meals with friends and spend such a long long time chatting and teasing each other. It will be the last time for me, until he goes back to my aunt's place in Sungai Petani, Kedah. I am not complaining, no, if you get me for complaining, you are absolutely wrong. I am not complaining AT ALL. I knew we have to share responsible (my family and my aunt's family), and i am so prepared to take up the responsible after putting my grandpa there for 3months and i am thankful that my aunt is so nice to take him till i finish my exams. So, i am NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL.

He looks much better today, he has a new hair cut (for info, i actually seen him er, during early June and the hair cut was quite same, but for blogging purposes, since i never wrote about him having a diff hair cut....i may as well states her.....as if someone bothers...haha). Anyway, he has a diff hair style, almost bald like what Kelvin George Thomas having now...haha(sorry, Kelvin, be proud that i wrote your name here!!). He certainly looks energetic, but ...er....too energetic to say bad words like F***, D***, G***....if u don't get what i am tying to hint there....never mind, just know he is using loads of bad words, worst than anyone who use it that i met before. -sigh- >.<

The 1st thing i found out, when i reach home (i came back earlier k...just for him...sacrifice neh), i found out that he HATES my dog. He don't like my dog running at his heels, he even shooe my dog when my dog comes near to him. Sigh. I don't know, i have a feel that he would complain so much to my dad, to persuade him to give away my dog. NO WAY. The dog stays where i stay, if the dog GOES, then i GO TOO!!! I will have to TEACH him for understanding this fact, yes, i agree, this sounds rude, but his mentality is just like a 5years old boy, he don't understand lots of things yet pretend to understand, he is very bossy, he is very...er...degil. Lolz. *crack knuckles*, if he dare TOUCH my dog, i will GAO DIM him. Haha.

About 3 hours ago, my dog barks loudly. So, i went down and found my dad who reach there slightly earlier than me, talking to my grandpa who was lying on the bed. Apparently, he shouted loudly and my dog thought something goes wrong and bark as loud as he could *good dog right? Buying him something nice tmr..hehe*. So, yea, why did my grandpa shouted at 11pm when everyone is preparing to get into bed? Well, here is what he says to my dad " i woke up suddenly and i saw a bed beside my bed and a DEAD body lying there. I though i am dying soon. Why do you put the small piece of tilam next to my bed ? (my dad says, to cover the small hole there so you don't fall down), Then you should have told me earlier?? Its all YOUR FAULT....I NEARLY DIE OF SHOCK...IF I DIE ALSO YOUR FAULT....blah blah ************* ( all the bad words coming out )

Oh boy, you should see how black my dad's face was. The 1st time in my whole i see him talk so harshly to my grandpa with a BLACK face. Just now (about 2hr ago), my mum came in to chat with me, telling me that my father was nagging about how could my grandpa said those things to him. Sigh. He is really ANGRY and SAD at the same time.

One thing i learn from my grandpa today is, TO NOT LIVE AS OLD AS HIM, UNLESS I AM IN A GOOD MENTALITY, GOOD HEALTH, MOBILE, ABLE TO EAT, LAUGH, CHAT and NOT BAD TEMPER. And, another issue " TO NOT MARRY BAD TEMPER MAN OR HAS HISTORY OF BAD TEMPER ". Haha. ^.^ Smart of me right??

I am serious about the bad temper thingy, i had made up my mind long long time ago, whoever wish to be my special ones (wah...so pah pai??), must NOT BE BAD TEMPER AT ALL. Dare to angry me for no reasons at all for ONCE, and i SWEAR i will throw you into the dustbin and never see you again. haha.

Nite...really tired !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home