StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blogging....

Haven't been updating my poor blog for some time. To my fellow friends who get to read my private blog or shared blog, it is not that bad...haha, the public one is really PATHETIC. Anyway, will try to update a little bit here.

YAY....FINALLY the exams is OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been really slaving myself for this exams, since this might be the last exams that is counted for my PMS?? To tell the truth, if it is not for PMS, i don't think i would have work this hard. Haha..... \(^O^)/ But, come to think about it, i feel that EVERYONE is working very hard for this exams............er....are all of us thinking the same??? Hahaha. Great mind thinks alike !! *high 5*

Anyway, i was pretty depressed the other day, right after the exams. The paper wasn't what i expected. -sigh- (o.o)
I did few practices before the exams and really got a big shock from that. So, i took what ever in the book as important points and i went to re-read up for those few things. And, i was half expecting it will come out the same....sigh, maybe not the same...as in, come out from that area.......but, well.......*you know what happens next*

So, the funny thing about that day is, for the 1st time in my life, i drove and cry at the same time (aww...i was so disappointed mah...sorry lo)....then before i reach home, i wipe my face, look at the mirror to see whether i left any tear tracks or not.....and then went home and pick up my mum to attend some organic conferences. Even when my mum ask my how was the exams, i can even smile at her and say "aiyo, if IMU suddenly stop torturing us, i would died of shock la.". See? I am....so good in covering myself. haha. I really grow up adi loh....Weee....(but felt i am a bit fake at the same time...sigh...never mind) (^.^)

Okay, enough of the stupid exams, i am not going to spend my precious time and energy typing out all about my exams. Let's go back to the time BEFORE my exams and AFTER my exams.

Well, i found out that, during the period BEFORE exams, i was...er, very very bad luck. Haha. I fell down the stairs. Yup, fellow friends.....don't open your mouth TOO big, later flies fly in. Yes, i fell down from the stairs....but not like what the drama shows, ROLL down from top to bottom (i still want my live k). And, the best thing is....the next morning, i still wake up at 8am and study...then at 4pm, i still went for lecture...walking up and down from the super long stairs towards the carpark and up and down the stairs betweem 3rd and 4th floor. Geng leh? haha. By the way, i am not much hurt. Except a BIG bruise on my right knee, dorsal surface of my right feet, and another big bruise on my left shins. (T.T)

Bad luck seems to be with me every day, not long after i fell down, er, about a day before the exams, i cut my right toe's flesh while i was cutting my toe nails. Sigh . =.=" I know, i know, all of you are sweat. .............and the BEST part is.....today, just about 3 hours ago.......i step on a 3 pin plug while i was shifting my stuff from my brother's room (aka my old room) to my Room. Wah...the pain was........unbelievable and i was jumping around with my left leg. Haha. Then when i see blood oozing out from the cut, only i realize i must put something on it before that area got infected. Sigh. The cut was quite deep actually (or else it would bleed right?), and its a shape of a 3 pin plug. haha. Do look at how the 3 pin plug looks like, you would be able to see the shape of my cut. (@.@)

You know what.....i am going to leave my blog like this. Haha. No mood to write anymore. Sien ah...go watch drama....jah neh !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home